MSOC 2014 NCAA Tournament 11/23/14 SU vs PSU 2:00 @Cuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MSOC 2014 NCAA Tournament 11/23/14 SU vs PSU 2:00 @Cuse

I'll be at the game, but is local TV picking it up?

rrlbees said:
I'll be at the game, but is local TV picking it up?

Does not appear that way.

Was hoping for a watchespn broadcast as we have kid stuff preventing me from attending, but looks looks no dice.

Full_Rebar said:
Local media has done a terrible job of covering SU's Olympic sports this fall. The Post-Standard is the chief offender.

Agree. I don't think there was even an article in this mornings paper.

Agree. I don't think there was even an article in this mornings paper.

The kids at the DO have done a good job of covering the Olympic Sports. Klinger will be at the FH game today.

In the stands and ready to go. Everyone should head up. They are a fun team to watch.

PSU bus just pulled in.

Matt Schneidman‏@matt_schneidman 4m4 minutes ago
Alex Halis will get his third straight postseason start for SU after only getting one during the regular season.

B3JXczGCcAEtq9M.jpg:large

SU Mens Soccer‏@SUMensSoccer 41m41 minutes ago
7'- Nanco is grabbed and tugged as he breaks forward. No foul given.

SU Mens Soccer‏@SUMensSoccer 38m38 minutes ago
9'- Buescher finds Alseth at the back post but his shot goes off the post. So close for the Orange.

Matt Schneidman‏@matt_schneidman 38m38 minutes ago
Alseth hits the right post from inches away on a low cross from Buescher. Unreal chance but still scoreless after 9 minutes.

Matt Schneidman‏@matt_schneidman 30m30 minutes ago
Syracuse has drawn two close free kicks but trickery has gone wrong on both. 0-0 after 17 minutes.

SU Mens Soccer‏@SUMensSoccer 29m29 minutes ago
Still 0-0 here at SU Soccer Stadium 20 minutes gone.

SU Mens Soccer‏@SUMensSoccer 23m23 minutes ago
24'- Halis forces a great save from the PSU GK and Callahan hits the post. What an exciting 10 seconds!

Matt Schneidman‏@matt_schneidman 14m14 minutes ago
Syracuse's first subs of the game are Emil Ekblom and Noah Rhynhart for Halis and Nanco. Still scoreless with 11 minutes left in half.

SU Mens Soccer‏@SUMensSoccer 9m9 minutes ago
39'- Ekblom is played through by Buescher and almost scores.

Matt Schneidman‏@matt_schneidman 3m3 minutes ago
Syracuse and Penn State are scoreless at the half despite SU having a 7-0 advantage in shots.

1-0 psu on a pk. 30 to play.

Tick tick tick, gentlemen. Please don't let this sports weekend get any worse...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom