MTSU Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

MTSU Game Thread...

Madbiker said:
If I'm MTSU I'm feeling great at halftime. They were totally outplayed for 17 minutes and are down just 4. Anybody's game. And they are figuring out the zone getting easy baskets inside the last 5 minutes.

Naw. More of the same. They can't compete inside the arc and aren't getting looks on the outside.

Our offense stalled and we missed FT. We score our average half and it won't be a game.

CeBsLvyUEAA41fU.jpg

I can't believe they only have 3 fouls called on them.

20 minutes left and we are spotted four points. The team can win this
YES THEY CANBUT TH REFS HAVE TO START CALLING the MTSU hachs on our players. I saw one no-call that was an Orange + Lydon under the basket and took a whole lot of steps and got away with it. I might be nice ifMalachi were join in this game. Roberson doing a very good job on the boards again and even hit a 10'er.A preview of things to come fromRoby's game next year??

The first charge on Roberson was awful. Clear as day that was a flop.

If I was playing and I had that called on me, I would have a hard time not fistfighting that ref. The call is that bad. It's an affront to the game. The flopping player should be ejected, and any refs who screw that call up should be demoted to reffing wheel chair basketball games for charity.

VCU is getting killed by the refs right now. If we were getting the calls as bad as they are right now. Someone would have burned this place to the ground.

OU getting the home court edge big time.

It was a walk.

VCU is getting killed by the refs right now. If we were getting the calls as bad as they are right now. Someone would have burned this place to the ground.

OU getting the home court edge big time.

I flipped over and at one point you could read their coaches lips, he was yelling, "you guys are so bad." lol

Oklahoma blew a 13 point second half lead...it happens
Duke had a 28pt lead and Yale got it to 3 .. Miami was up like 17 right away and Wichita took the lead ... Kansas was up 24 on UConn and they cut it to 9. And like you said, Oklahoma.

This has happened in a lot of games this round, we just have to be a little better on offense and keep the D up and we'll be fine. Oh, an d MAKE SOME FREE THROWS

Not to mention Howard released the ball roughly five seconds before contact was made.

Yup. I thought for sure they were going to count the hoop, like with Warrick's Texas Teabag dunk/charge.

Lydon looks nervous. Really choked on those FTs.
i give him credit for swishing the last one after missing 4 in a row. He was able to pull it together for that one at least.

TheCusian said:
Naw. More of the same. They can't compete inside the arc and aren't getting looks on the outside.

Our offense stalled and we missed FT. We score our average half and it won't be a game.

I agree. Its not our defense. Like JB said, we are sucking on offense...and missed free throws.

i hope the boyos come out on fire. we really should be blowing them out right now honestly. will not be happy until i see those mtsu tears flowing on my big screen
And the tears of their younglings in the stands!

Eh, that's true for the players. For us fans though? We're rightly mystified and kinda pissed about the inconsistent officiating.

After 30 years I don't worry about that crap anymore. It's infuriating, granted, but we can't do anything about it. I get more pissed wishes the team misses Layups and Free Throws.

there better be a federal investigation into these refs... the incompetence is on a nuclear level tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom