MTSU Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

MTSU Game Thread...

Not happy at all. They suck. Refs are horrid. We can't make a FT, or convert. Lydon choking.

Should be up 10, minimum.

The good news is...they aren't that good.

Rather have Burr out there reffing, these guys are an circus
10539598-large.jpg

Miss me yet?

OrangeDW said:
Not happy at all. They suck. Refs are horrid. We can't make a FT, or convert. Lydon choking.

Should be up 10, minimum.

The good news is...they aren't that good.

They can get hot for 3, that will decide the game.

Forget the refs...1/7 from the line is atrocious. even if we go 5/7 we'd be up 8.

Mali invisible, Cooney quiet after that nice little spurt, G kinda quiet. If we can pick it up offensively in the 2nd half we'll be fine.

Syracuse should be up 15 points for sure but they are not ! Jimmy B will fix things during halftime I feel !

Stop with the refs. We missed four freaking FTs. That's the difference between 6 and 10

If you don't think that the calls in the first half were one-sided, I'm not sure what game you were watching.

I think Lyndon's adrenaline was working against his composure the last few minutes. Don't think I've ever seen him all riled up before.

He just needs something to fall and he'll be fine. He has a big mismatch on offense. Just too tight right now.

I am watching the game on my phone cause the NCAA locked me out of their coverage. I SMACKED Lydon on the face numerous times as I cursed him out. Inexcusably bad foul shooting.

As long as be play close with the lead, i won't worry to much.

As bad as the refs are..Lydon left 6 points on the board with missed layup and 4 missed fts. MTSU reminds me of all the mid majors we've run into that hand check, get all the calls and then someone goes nutty from 3.

Should be up double digits. Putrid FT shooting and at least 2 missed lay ups at the rim. We let them back in. No lead is ever safe for the Cuse.

Pretty garbage half of officiating. But that's expected with John Higgins. That charge call on Roberson might be the worst call of all time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom