MTSU Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

MTSU Game Thread...

As bad as the refs are..Lydon left 6 points on the board with missed layup and 4 missed fts. MTSU reminds me of all the mid majors we've run into that hand check, get all the calls and then someone goes nutty from 3.
The refs are keeping them in it...until somebody gets hot.

CeBsLvyUEAA41fU.jpg

Boheim needs to call some curl screens for coney at the top of the key...we need to captitalize when he is hot from deep

Ajflood12 said:
The refs are keeping them in it...until somebody gets hot.

Exactly what im worried about.

If I'm MTSU I'm feeling great at halftime. They were totally outplayed for 17 minutes and are down just 4. Anybody's game. And they are figuring out the zone getting easy baskets inside the last 5 minutes.

Howard and roberson's charges were both not even close.

Not sure about the Howard one because they never showed the replay, but Roberson's is a perfect example of why so many people call for removal of that as a call at all. Make a kid play actual defense instead of acting like he was shot.

He just needs something to fall and he'll be fine. He has a big mismatch on offense. Just too tight right now.
This is the first time all year I remember Lydon being the focal point of the offense for an extended period of time. Maybe not the best stage to put Lydon on the spot. Hopefully he can relax at the half.

Man, the broadcast group is 100% pro MTSU. You would think they were destroying us.

Not sure about the Howard one because they never showed the replay, but Roberson's is a perfect example of why so many people call for removal of that as a call at all. Make a kid play actual defense instead of acting like he was shot.

Foot was in the circle. That's an and 1.

We are not a good rebounding team without Roberson in there, especially on the offensive boards. Too many guys on the outside.

Personally, I think it should be an automatic blocking foul if a defensive player isn't upright on their feet and they impede the offensive player at all.

Lydon looks nervous. Really choked on those FTs.

Foot was in the circle. That's an and 1.

I thought so too, but I didn't get to see the foot. Really tough because the first thing Frank did after that call was look over at the bench to see if he was coming out.

If I'm MTSU I'm feeling great at halftime. They were totally outplayed for 17 minutes and are down just 4. Anybody's game. And they are figuring out the zone getting easy baskets inside the last 5 minutes.
Really? I don't think they've figured out the zone at all honestly.

We were up 30-28 at the half against Dayton -- hopefully we come out clicking on all cylinders like we did Thursday

VCU is getting killed by the refs right now. If we were getting the calls as bad as they are right now. Someone would have burned this place to the ground.

OU getting the home court edge big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom