My addition to the Carrier Dome Food Court | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My addition to the Carrier Dome Food Court

With all due respect, what makes more sense over some of these ideas is to have some of these options of local relevance. There is no mellow mushroom here, why would one come?

I believe much like getting a crab cake in MD, or gumbo in LSU, we should offer foods that we love, and will let visitors experience the same. Dino, salt potatoes, Hoffman’s, gianelli sausage, etc. and why on earth is orange crush not a soda option?

That said, burger/fries would rule. Five Guys would get my vote. Or Wegmans burger bar. Has anyone yet been to Wegmans burger bar at Dewitt?

Any other suggestions for food court?

I haven’t been in years so I may not remember the specifics, but the last time I went to a Chiefs game I thought their food situation was a lot better than the Dome, and something to possibly take some pointers from.

Salt potatoes and some local beers like Saranac. Some loaded hoffman type options(chili dogs, cheese dogs,etc.), some state fair type of offerings, maybe a couple Dinosaur BBQ stands - I think all those would go over well.

With all due respect, what makes more sense over some of these ideas is to have some of these options of local relevance. There is no mellow mushroom here, why would one come?

I believe much like getting a crab cake in MD, or gumbo in LSU, we should offer foods that we love, and will let visitors experience the same. Dino, salt potatoes, Hoffman’s, gianelli sausage, etc. and why on earth is orange crush not a soda option?

That said, burger/fries would rule. Five Guys would get my vote. Or Wegmans burger bar. Has anyone yet been to Wegmans burger bar at Dewitt?
Pretty sure the Mellow Mushroom post was a joke because of the incessant commercials.

would be “ In and Out “ burgers! Love those things and to have a beer with it would be heaven.

In and Out is ok...but I was disappointed. Doesn’t live up to the hype.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels & fresh popcorn that has been made within an hour of being sold.

How about bringing back the souvenir cup too. Sell it for $9 with a sticker on the bottom to allow 1-free refill.

I was recently in Georgia traveling with a Juco baseball team, the whole squad stopped at a Cook-Out for food... first time having it, the prices, options, and quality were outstanding! I’m a believer in Cook-Out now, they are legit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom