My Epic Atlantis Experience (long) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Epic Atlantis Experience (long)

Are you using tapatalk? I know how to do it from there, or I just email my pics to my computer, and do it from there.
I don't use tapatalk but it asks for a URL and there really isn't a URL for iphotos.

what is the reason for that? i would not be happy

I make people take their shoes off in my house.. I'd damn sure make them take shoes off before they walk on to my expensive a$$ yacht lol. I'm sure there wasn't one complaint from anyone on the boat about taking off shoes.

image.png

I make people take their shoes off in my house.. I'd damn sure make them take shoes off before they walk on to my expensive a$$ yacht lol. I'm sure there wasn't one complaint from anyone on the boat about taking off shoes.

ive never heard of that on a boat. but then again ive never been on an expensive a$$ yacht. im not comfortable being without shoes in public unless im at the beach or pool. but to be on that cuse yacht i would have been butt ass nekkid if necessary!

ive never heard of that on a boat. but then again ive never been on an expensive a$$ yacht. im not comfortable being without shoes in public unless im at the beach or pool. but to be on that cuse yacht i would have been butt ass nekkid if necessary!

even on our wakeboarding boat on Keuka lake, and the pontoon boat. Was always shoes off.

iommi Do you not get this? when you click "upload file"

I don't get that. It says, "image" and then wants me to type an image URL. I'm clicking on the thing to the right of the smiley face above where I post. tee could probably help me. He's great with this stuff.

I don't get that. It says, "image" and then wants me to type an image URL. I'm clicking on the thing to the right of the smiley face above where I post. tee could probably help me. He's great with this stuff.

Are you clicking next to the smiley?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom