My Hope For This Year | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My Hope For This Year

And none of that explains how they had 7 win talent the year later, and 10 wins the next under Babers. He made them a playoff team. The. End.
Underclassmen mature into upperclassmen . The end.

Underclassmen mature into upperclassmen . The end.

Underclassmen that were recruited to a different system before Babers, that matured into Upperclassmen in his first year? I would say that bodes well for SU and goes against everything you have been saying.

Kinda kills the tempering expectations for this team doesn't it?

CuseOnly said:
Underclassmen that were recruited to a different system before Babers, that matured into Upperclassmen in his first year? I would say that bodes well for SU and goes against everything you have been saying. Kinda kills the tempering expectations for this team doesn't it?

His agenda is set, he's too dug in to turn around now.

Can't wait for the season. Sigh.

My expectations are based on tiers. This year, I expect the offensive to be firing on all cylinders against the bottom 1/3 of teams/defenses we play. Average verse the middle 1/3 and struggle vs the top 1/3.

Throw a positive upset and negative What game in to the mix and that's the baseline.

Each year, the performance against the middle and top thirds should measurably improve.

My expectations are based on tiers. This year, I expect the offensive to be firing on all cylinders against the bottom 1/3 of teams/defenses we play. Average verse the middle 1/3 and struggle vs the top 1/3.

Throw a positive upset and negative What game in to the mix and that's the baseline.

Each year, the performance against the middle and top thirds should measurably improve.

Our D was not all that bad (most the time) feast or famine it was not the type to be one the field all day. Maybe i'm just num from last 10 years or so but man i don't feel the D will be that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom