My kingdom for | Syracusefan.com

My kingdom for

Toga

Living Legend
a video or photo of Pearl's elbow to Ewing's midsection. Is that wrong?

i wasn't paying close attention but I swear Pearl said Ewing went down from the elbow but they immediately showed it and Ewing didn't go down at all, he bent over a little, that's all

i wasn't paying close attention but I swear Pearl said Ewing went down from the elbow but they immediately showed it and Ewing didn't go down at all, he bent over a little, that's all

I think he went down after the altercation got broken up [to his knees, anyway], not from the initial blow. Isn't that what happened?

Last edited:
a video or photo of Pearl's elbow to Ewing's midsection. Is that wrong?

This is close. Says a lot about Syracuse-Georgetown games when the Hoyas used to be good.

ncb_bigeast_vt_22_550.jpg

Millhouse, he layed on the floor like he was shot. No way he hurt that bad. Typical g-town.

Millhouse, he layed on the floor like he was shot. No way he hurt that bad. Typical g-town.
i defer to my elders on this one, memory is pretty foggy

This is close. Says a lot about Syracuse-Georgetown games when the Hoyas used to be good.

ncb_bigeast_vt_22_550.jpg
Awesome picture.

Hoping someone might have the capability of taking a screen shot from Requiem showing Ewing doubled over.

And every time I see those jerseys, I long for them to return. Those jerseys to me are Syracuse Basketball.