my primary thought last night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

my primary thought last night

Devo never,ever looked panicked when things got contentious in games. I'd bet that he always thought he could blow by defenders and finish regardless of the circumstances. Perhaps as well as being the best finisher to ever wear Orange, Devo was unquestionably the most fearless or at least right up there with Coleman. Basically an MMA fighter along the lines of Conor McGregor with mad basketball skills!

Devo never,ever looked panicked when things got contentious in games. I'd bet that he always thought he could blow by defenders and finish regardless of the circumstances. Perhaps as well as being the best finisher to ever wear Orange, Devo was unquestionably the most fearless or at least right up there with Coleman. Basically an MMA fighter along the lines of Conor McGregor with mad basketball skills!
Coleman and Devo on the same team. Mind blown!

Listen I love Devo but come on lol. He is amazing with his off hand but I could name dozens of NBA guys who are as well
Yup. Devo has some great skills but obviously the NBA GM's don't find that he has enough of them to warrant a contract.

I can't think of any right handed player that finishes better with his left hand around the rim than Devendorf.
Have you watched Kyrie Irving play? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom