My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

If that’s true it’s on Kadary. I’d like to see him play 30 a time or two just in case though
If it’s true in February then what the hell is the training staff doing?

Kadary played 35 minutes against Ryder, 31 minutes against Niagara and 37 minutes against Rutgers.

It’s such garbage to say this stuff to the fanbase like we are morons.

If it’s true in February then what the hell is the training staff doing?

Kadary played 35 minutes against Ryder, 31 minutes against Niagara and 37 minutes against Rutgers.

It’s such garbage to say this stuff to the fanbase like we are morons.
Yeah I deleted my post because I was mad at myself for taking anything from the statement hahaha

JB shoots down re-scheduling most of the missed games, not interested in adding road games to the schedule.
So moving Louisville at the Dome to February 15th wouldn’t add a road game.

It just would force us to play Saturday-Monday-Wednesday with the first 2 games at home then at Louisville the 3rd game.

Does he not get this stuff can get done in a manner that wouldn’t put us on the road.

I wish Matt would ask him about playing consolation games at the ACC Tournament.

JB said making up the FSU game is not going to happen

Took a shot at Congress about recent bill about students and loans/grants.

Not going to make a big deal but they are actually screening the calls legitimately now.
So unless you are a regular I doubt you will get thru now.

Ron from Rochester called in with a convoluted question about some radio guy and him stating that we should be starting Kadary and sitting Girard. Coach gave a long non-answer but ended with "Joe Girard is not playing that bad, thats what people are not getting"

Not going to make a big deal but they are actually screening the calls legitimately now.
So unless you are a regular I doubt you will get thru now.

They seem pretty desperate for calls, poor Steve sounded like he had tuberculosis for the first 30 seconds of his call and they hung with it. Matt also keeps noting phone lines are open.

Complimented Kadary mutiple times but said he can't play much more then the 20 minutes a game he is playing due to conditioning.

Says our losses were due to lack of rebounding by the forwards and Marek. Brought up locals "hating" on Cooney for four years and now a vocal minority are doing it to Joe and Buddy.

Also said we have the best 3pt defense in the conference

He can't play more than 20 minutes a game?

LOL.

He *has* played more than 20 minutes in a game multiple times and didn't spontaneously combust. And, I thought Dr. Boeheim said that players can go the full game because of all the tv timeouts? No?

What a joke.

They seem pretty desperate for calls, poor Steve sounded like he had tuberculosis for the first 30 seconds of his call and they hung with it. Matt also keeps noting phone lines are open.
Matt isn’t screening the calls let’s just say.

Ron from Rochester called in with a convoluted question about some radio guy and him stating that we should be starting Kadary and sitting Girard. Coach gave a long non-answer but ended with "Joe Girard is not playing that bad, thats what people are not getting"

They aren't going to let anyone call in and just say "how is your kid playing almost the whole game, shooting so poorly, the most inefficient player on the team, when you have an NBA prospect not starting?"

Matt isn’t screening the calls let’s just say.

Well thats true but anyone can call in and say they have a softball question and then just ask what they want on air.

They aren't going to let anyone call in and just say "how is your kid playing almost the whole game, shooting so poorly, the most inefficient player on the team, when you have an NBA prospect not starting?"

Well not if you tell the call screener that, lol.

That isn’t the honest thing to do. All I did was honestly say what I would ask and the producer said they don’t want to upset coach.

Come on you've been around the block long enough to know there not gonna put that call through if your honest about your question. I am sure JB could handle it if you asked him though, he's been doing this 40+ years.

Come on you've been around the block long enough to know there not gonna put that call through if your honest about your question. I am sure JB could handle it if you asked him though, he's been doing this 40+ years.
I had the stats for every backcourt in the ACC broken down and was going to ask him what fans aren’t seeing that he does. With stats ready to fire away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom