My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

JB Says his son is going to graduate and makes it clear he will transfer where there is a good opportunity in the spring.

Talking about the BE tourney years ago during a snowstorm and how it was essentially closed down. Show is all over the place today.

I put the over under at three calls for the hour who is taking the over and you can’t call to win the bet

Matt goes to commercial as JB started meandering and it was unclear exactly what he was talking about (I think how hard this season has been). Voice started to trail off like he was getting emotional or tired, very odd.

Mike in Charlotte leads us off - Gets in 3 good questions and then goes into his thoughts about Pat and then Pat actually likes him and doesn't hate him. Alsacs does a good job getting all his questions out first and then hanging up.

JB says most years Pat has questions that aren't relevant, such as saying a guy should play who is never going to see the court.

Says Raftery loves to hang out and party and stay out late at night no matter what
JB says he won a lot golfing against other BE coaches back in the day. Says PJ C was the worst golfer who plays all the time. Then tells a story about golfing with Carlisomo.

Mike in Charlotte leads us off - Gets in 3 good questions and then goes into his thoughts about Pat and then Pat actually likes him and doesn't hate him. Alsacs does a good job getting all his questions out first and then hanging up.

JB says most years Pat has questions that aren't relevant, such as saying a guy should play who is never going to see the court.

Says Raftery loves to hang out and party and stay out late at night no matter what
JB says he won a lot golfing against other BE coaches back in the day. Says PJ C was the worst golfer who plays all the time. Then tells a story about golfing with Carlisomo.
I got hung up on didn’t hear the answers. Which is okay

Matt goes to commercial as JB started meandering and it was unclear exactly what he was talking about (I think how hard this season has been). Voice started to trail off like he was getting emotional or tired, very odd.
Great job NOBODY KNOWS HOW HARD THAT WAS

Extended discussion about Golf, JB's #1 choice if he had to pick one is Pebble Beach and another I didn't catch.

Holy cow, Alsacs! Thanks for asking these! Haha.

SWC calls in and asks a question about a player from JB's days I didn't follow so will let him go into that.

SWC asks about re-scheduling games, JB says its all through the league and both schools have to agree to play. Says we will see, says we will get one game but won't commit to anything beyond that.

SWC then asks is it worth it to have conf tournaments or cut down the number of teams in the actual tournaments. JB says No to both. Says its a bubble, hotels are connected to the bball arena, your not going outside or to dinner etc. Says he thinks it will be extremely well done, doesn't believe COVID will be an issue.

Says conf tournaments are a little risky but would only consider not going if the team was a 1 or 2.

We should play Wednesday or Thursday next week after Duke on Monday

Phone lines open per Matt, then mentions Pat and callers calling in about another call. JB says he has no problem with Pat. Says we have thousands of passionate fans but dont' have many who come on and tell the coach how to coach. "Were watching guys everyday and know what were looking at" "you can't coach a team you don't see everyday"

Confirms that Clemson is likely opponent for a re-scheduled game. Says Colgate is not an option and the Bonnies have to make up some of their own games that weekend/week

So is it confirmed UL is still playing this weekend vs UNC? I see JB mentioned that.

Josh In Boulder back yet again, asks a question about how good we are. JB gives a long answer but says issues on the board are our problem and we have lost 2-3 big home games that would have helped us if we won. Going by numbers were up there in offense and scoring, been efficient, top 2 team in steals, top team in FT%, 3 pt shooting % not as good but D has been in the middle but hurt due to rebounding. Team has worked hard and getting better but in a big group of teams trying to get someplace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom