My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

So we could go
3-1 UNC home
3-3 Clemson home
Then 3-6 any game for a team that is on Covid shutdown I.e like BC easy win for us at Miami.

Somebody call in and ask about Louisville coming here next Thursday.

If they play UNC they owe us.
If I had known they were playing I would have incorporated that in.

It will put the seed in JB’s head to stay it out loud.

Noted already that Lville was unlikely

3rd commercial after JB gave additional thoughts on the team, sorry it was getting repetitive and I am not getting paid for this.
Next week I will ask whatever you want send it in a PM and I’ll do it.

Matt recaps the Iowa vs Wisky game and that the SU womans game was cancelled, goes to another commercial.

That specific idea was not but Matt said Lville seems unlikely to be a make up opp and JB agreed with him.
Expecting Matt to think it is the problem.
If it was presented to JB his hully
Pulpit could help get it possibly done.

Lost the feed for a bit and came back into the middle discussing protocols and what the team is doing

JB: The craziest rule in NY is the 100 cases rule in NY, "anybody can see that makes no sense"

Should be a % of students to the overall population. "No sense in making every school stay with 100 cases, makes no sense"

We have a 30K dome, we could put 5k or 6K easily. Says they make rules with no common sense or flexibility. Needs to be some common sense. Says COVID cases come from parties and gatherings not a restaurant.

What Jb said about not seeing Jesse and think he should play is such nonsense

Matt talks about the remaining 4 games being Sat to Mon games.
Quick discussion regarding Duke, says the guy who left was actually hurting them and now they are a better team without him. "Have very good talent"

JB says everyone left is a good team who is playing well. Mentions Clemson by name so it seems a lock they are the make up game.

Matt mentioned the NC State vs Pitt game yesterday and as JB goes to comment he cuts him off and goes to commerical.

Final few minutes of the show.

Gets into the Pitt vs NC State game - JB talks about the game, says both teams played well. Says NC State made a play at the end and Pitt didn't.

Matt talks about Jim Christian being fired, JB says "he just couldn't get it going there". Says his players weren't good enough for this league. Says the admin was patient with Christian, doesn't sound broken up about it.

Then talks about Jerami Grant going off for 43 pts last night, notes he has been great.

Matt Mentions the lacrosse opener and JB notes he is going to try and sneak in and see some of the game, says he loves lacrosse and a great sport to watch. Says it should be a great lacrosse season for both programs. "Should be a great year, can't wait to see them".

Show ends as Matt is drowning on about the womens lax schedule for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom