My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Show ends as Matt is drowning on about the womens lax schedule for some reason.

WLAX opens this weekend at Loyola, and their 2nd game at Georgetown next Tuesday was postponed.

WLAX opens this weekend at Loyola, and their 2nd game at Georgetown next Tuesday was postponed.

Ya he was talking about that and Stony Brook and some other team as the fight song was playing, why he decided to jump into that I have no idea.

Having to do it remotely is not helping but Park is all over the place sometimes and then with the commercials and calls it turns into a cluster times.
Seems as if there was a delay and he wasn't sure at times what JB was saying (or even talking).
1613696640431.gif

How do I get the right to not get hung up after asking questions?
You have a lot equity built up I guess.

I got cut off too. i began talking and realized that JB wasn't listening when he continued to talk. It's a timing thing. The like to keep the show moving.

Final few minutes of the show.

Gets into the Pitt vs NC State game - JB talks about the game, says both teams played well. Says NC State made a play at the end and Pitt didn't.

Matt talks about Jim Christian being fired, JB says "he just couldn't get it going there". Says his players weren't good enough for this league. Says the admin was patient with Christian, doesn't sound broken up about it.

Then talks about Jerami Grant going off for 43 pts last night, notes he has been great.

Matt Mentions the lacrosse opener and JB notes he is going to try and sneak in and see some of the game, says he loves lacrosse and a great sport to watch. Says it should be a great lacrosse season for both programs. "Should be a great year, can't wait to see them".

Show ends as Matt is drowning on about the womens lax schedule for some reason.

Matt is downing in the women's lacrosse schedule?

I got cut off too. i began talking and realized that JB wasn't listening when he continued to talk. It's a timing thing. The like to keep the show moving.
Do you hear your responses to your questions? Like I got hung up on.

Matt talks about Jim Christian being fired, JB says "he just couldn't get it going there". Says his players weren't good enough for this league. Says the admin was patient with Christian, doesn't sound broken up about it.
sounded like a guy bringing a beer to calling hours and placing it on the coffin without a coaster.

(doesn't respect wood)

Maybe terrible question but how does one listen to this? Local radio?

I’m somewhat confused. Fans don’t know more then the coaches when it comes to the team. Why does JB feel like he knows where covid comes from and wants to make statements on that?

I’m somewhat confused. Fans don’t know more then the coaches when it comes to the team. Why does JB feel like he knows where covid comes from and wants to make statements on that?

I assume he reads relevant articles and consults with some of the experts. That's different than a person who hasn't attended the practices telling him who he should play.

I assume he reads relevant articles and consults with some of the experts. That's different than a person who hasn't attended the practices telling him who he should play.
But he's nowhere near an expert. Therefore, according to his logic, his opinion shouldn't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom