My Take | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

I agree he just doesn't have the genetic gift to play acc basketball but it's a shame he hasn't put the time in at the gym, that's on him
my prediction is that Joe is going to have a great life. He is a local kid who will go home and either get into coaching or sell a ton of insurance. Either way he is going to be fine.

Is Bell at the 2 an option? If he's not going to rebound, make him a guard...
This occurs to me also. He’s long. Maybe he can disrupt some passes to the middle. On offense he’s the option for Judah on the drive.

It’s a reach. Mookie Jones replay. But we don’t have options. Play JT just at the 3. Joe strictly off the bench.

This occurs to me also. He’s long. Maybe he can disrupt some passes to the middle. On offense he’s the option for Judah on the drive.

It’s a reach. Mookie Jones replay. But we don’t have options. Play JT just at the 3. Joe strictly off the bench.

Or strictly on it?

The sprinting down the baseline curling around for a jumper, always felt like it was a low percentage after the crazy sprinting.
The king of that was GMac. He must have run a marathon every game to get free. Used to watch him take some vicious hits as he sprinted around the baseline under the basket side to side. A hit to the shoulder, a stuck out knee to the thigh, a good old hip check, an elbow to the ribs etc. I used to wonder how long he spent in the whirlpool after games.

The king of that was GMac. He must have run a marathon every game to get free. Used to watch him take some vicious hits as he sprinted around the baseline under the basket side to side. A hit to the shoulder, a stuck out knee to the thigh, a good old hip check, an elbow to the ribs etc. I used to wonder how long he spent in the whirlpool after games.
Joe runs at half the speed all of those guys did.

My sixth grader is the designated baseline runner guy on his rockfightball team, I'm expecting airballs and exhaustion this weekend

Is Bell at the 2 an option? If he's not going to rebound, make him a guard...
i think coach needs to have a chat with bell and tell him point blank "you best get 4 boards against ND or foul out trying otherwise you sit next game and figure it out."

My sixth grader is the designated baseline runner guy on his rockfightball team, I'm expecting airballs and exhaustion this weekend
It’s exhausting. I would get tired just watching it. Good luck to your son, he’ll win those tortuous suicide sprints that coaches used to make players run though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom