My Way-Too-Early 2022 Schedule Prediction | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

My Way-Too-Early 2022 Schedule Prediction

Hope not, if that game moves to a Friday I feel like a lot of Cuse fans that would go, will no longer be able to go

I’m included into that
Probably so...lose more fans than keeping it on Saturday with Elton John playing. Most working folks probably wouldn't take Friday off to travel to Hartford

Probably so...lose more fans than keeping it on Saturday with Elton John playing. Most working folks probably wouldn't take Friday off to travel to Hartford

But if they want to make that Louisville game on Friday night of Labor Day weekend, I think that’s an awesome move and hopefully gets a lot of people into the Dome.

Then they still have all weekend to enjoy the lakes, the fair and the final weekend of summer

But if they want to make that Louisville game on Friday night of Labor Day weekend, I think that’s an awesome move and hopefully gets a lot of people into the Dome.

Then they still have all weekend to enjoy the lakes, the fair and the final weekend of summer
Now with the new staff a Friday night game would be a great way to introduce Louisville to a new reality, a big loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom