My Way-Too-Early 2022 Schedule Prediction | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My Way-Too-Early 2022 Schedule Prediction

College GameDay Halloweekend vs. Notre Dame. Book it.

Not disappointed in this news for next season. I probably saw 4 or 5 entire Purdue games while he was there and he completely dominated each one.

Clifford is staying at PSU. With James Franklin’s new whale of a contract, it’s a celebration of mediocrity.

I hate closing with two roadies outdoors in late November. If BC is considered our rival then we'll have no choice but lets hope Nit State or Virginia gets swapped with Pitt.

I hate closing with two roadies outdoors in late November. If BC is considered our rival then we'll have no choice but lets hope Nit State or Virginia gets swapped with Pitt.
unlikely we will finish with 2 away

Season is over after game 1 Micale Cunningham and Louisville are coming to town (again)…

Only way to 6 is UConn, Wagner, BC, UVA, UofL, Purdue

Season is over after game 1 Micale Cunningham and Louisville are coming to town (again)…

we will still throw the football around and see what happens in the fall

Man, you have a grim outlook eh?

unlikely we will finish with 2 away

Man, you have a grim outlook eh
There’s just a solid amount of evidence and returning players from my perspective I don’t understand keeping Shrader under center (need a qb from the portal), no players on defensive line stand out (again need the portal) and the best players in the league are still coming back.

There’s just a solid amount of evidence and returning players from my perspective I don’t understand keeping Shrader under center (need a qb from the portal), no players on defensive line stand out (again need the portal) and the best players in the league are still coming back.
what does returning players have to do with my post saying we are unlikely tfin ish with back to back road games to close next season?

Once the coaching staff is fully assembled and the next 10 or so scholarships are filled with some impact transfers hopefully we have a shot to 6 win games, Some of our opponents have lost some exceptional talent.

Opening the season on Friday sept 2nd is very likely.
Loserville or FSU would be interesting.

UVA would be perfect for ACCN.

I wonder if @UConn can then move to Friday too?

ESPN2?

Hope not, if that game moves to a Friday I feel like a lot of Cuse fans that would go, will no longer be able to go

I’m included into that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom