National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga

How can you hate the zags ?
Not hate, but they are not the feel-good story that some have made them out to be.

They have 2 McD's AA on the roster, one in his second year in college, one in his fourth. Plus, 3 transfers from Power 5 conferences. They are hardly a "David".

UNC hasn't seen size like this. Offensive rebounding may not do it. Gotta make shots now. Instead of chucking bricks, and hope for the board.

Few or Roy?

Shouldn't take long to decide.

Dump and chase

The key for the Zags is to get Karnowski in foul trouble and then have Collins come in and kick A like he did on Saturday.

Mike Eades and Michael Stephens two of the officials tonight SMH.

Mike Eades and Michael Stephens two of the officials tonight SMH.
Not directed at you but I feel like no matter who was officiating, there'd be multiple posters here complaining. I swear I've seen every ref in college hoops called "the worst" here at some point or another. It's basically a rite of passage to start any SU game thread lol

Last edited:
Not directed at you but I feel like no matter who was officiating, there'd be multiple posters here complaining. I swear I've seen every ref in college hoops called "the worst" here at some point or another. It's basically a right of passage to start any SU game thread lol

Pat Driscoll and DJ Carstensen are locals who do D1 games and are consistent that you rarely here anything bad about.
Idk how anyone thinks a group of Eades/Stephens/Valentine/Higgins is good for the FF. That's like 4 of the 10 worst officials in D1.

Lol yeah, no, Let's go Zaga

Good one. Wait are you serious.

The wife is a born and bred Carolina girl. She has rooted for the 'Cuse as her #2 team for as long we've been together. I figured I'd return the favor for once. Go ACC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom