National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga

Teams are fairly even; big bodies down low, smaller guards, etc - I think whoever has a bigger game between Jackson and Williams-Goss will win it, so far edge to W-G.

Is Joel Berry the biggest drama queen with the fake injuries in NCAA history? This kid always has like 8 broken ankles, a broken wrist, and never ever has any symptoms of even a mild injury.

Only Roy Williams is arrogant enough to sit his four best players at the same time in the national championship game and think it won't hurt them. Idiot.

This has the makings of a good game.

Only Roy Williams is arrogant enough to sit his four best players at the same time in the national championship game and think it won't hurt them. Idiot.

And yet he's only down 2 points to another 1 seed. SMH... Roy's won more titles than some other great coaches...

Now that I got my respect for Roy out there, go Zags!!!!! (+105 ;) )

IMG_5951.PNG

And yet he's only down 2 points to another 1 seed. SMH... Roy's won more titles than some other great coaches...

Now that I got my respect for Roy out there, go Zags!!!!! (+105 ;) )
He's an all-time great. That doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid, arrogant thing to do. And his aw shucks routine doesn't fool anyone.

Is Joel Berry the biggest drama queen with the fake injuries in NCAA history? This kid always has like 8 broken ankles, a broken wrist, and never ever has any symptoms of even a mild injury.

Chris Duhon and his ribs disagree.

To the international feed I go... can only take so much of Grant Hill and Nantz

Gonzaga has this game. UNC can't play defense and the Zags are defending UNC.

Collins getting some cheapies. Did not foul the guy there... also had a foul on an offensive pick earlier (that was legit but not always called).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom