NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Eric Bledsoe and Paul George for Kyrie Irving is a fair and realistic deal.

Bledsoe is above average PG and Paul George is a top 10 player.
No, the math on the trade doesn't work.

According to Bovada, the new odds on team Gordon Hayward will sign next contract with:
Boston Celtics- 10/11 -110
Utah Jazz- 3/2 +150
Miami Heat-12/5 +240

that thing is awesome.

I just traded Noah, Courtney Lee and Plumlee to Okie City for Westbrook.

Knicks wins projection went up by 13 and theres went down by 17.

who do I call to get this done??

silver??

Call up Sam Prestee the Thunder Gm, I'm sure he will do it.

According to Bovada, the new odds on team Gordon Hayward will sign next contract with:
Boston Celtics- 10/11 -110
Utah Jazz- 3/2 +150
Miami Heat-12/5 +240
Jazz not settling. Traded next year's Thunder 1st round pick for Ricky Rubio. Two interesting Rubio stats: Only three NBA players to average 8 apg and 2 spg over career: Stockton, Paul and Rubio. And Rubio had a great 2nd half of the season. He is younger and healthier than George Hill. Hopefully the Jazz re-sign Hayward's best bud Ingles and now with Rubio that will be enough to re-sign Hayward.

OKC literally stole Paul George.

Lol Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis.
Oladipo's contract is awful. 4 years 82 million.
Kevin Prichard is an awful GM.

Danny Ainge wouldn't give any real pieces for a rental. OKC got away from an awful contract and has a new Kevin Durant to play with Westbrook for 1 year.

Celtics offer on draft night for Paul George was 3 first-round picks (not the Nets pick next year or the Lakers/Kings pick) and two starters.

Kevin Prichard failed. He got no picks in this trade.

OKC literally stole Paul George.

Lol Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis.
Oladipo's contract is awful. 4 years 82 million.
Kevin Prichard is an awful GM.

Danny Ainge wouldn't give any real pieces for a rental. OKC got away from an awful contract and has a new Kevin Durant to play with Westbrook for 1 year.

Funny that Pritchard took less than the reported most recent offfer by the Celtics to ship George out of the East. He should have taken the best deal and worry more about his teams future than just next year.

Yeah, wouldn't hold your breath Tiny Tim.
The Sixers could absolutely make the playoffs. The East is so bad. If I had to guess, the Cavs get Melo and Boston gets Hayward and that sets up two contenders and a bunch of nonsense.

The Sixers could absolutely make the playoffs. The East is so bad. If I had to guess, the Cavs get Melo and Boston gets Hayward and that sets up two contenders and a bunch of nonsense.

In an ideal world where half of them don't get injured before the all star break, sure. But to me right now they're a bunch of unproven primadonnas.

Not even going to say I hope the Celtics/Cavs/Raptors/Wizards will obliterate them, I know it will happen.

Saw an ESPN article, "Pelicans resign Jrue Holiday." Who? Honestly had to Google the name, and still came away with "never heard of him."

I'm leaning towards Hayward staying after the Rubio trade. There's a plan in Boston, but it definitely doesn't look to be happening as it's written up.

Who would you rather play with - an ace distributor and the best defensive center in the world, or a diminutive guard that averages 30 points with soft bigs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom