NBA 2018-2019 | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

What a weird series. Milwaukee is the better team,but Toronto most likely wins this one and outside of game 2 they’ve been in control every game.

Drake is beyond annoying. I feel for Raptors fans. He is not Spike Lee or Jack Nicholson.
From the better half just a bit ago; I was rooting for Toronto this whole time, but Drake is so annoying and I can't stand him, so I'm rooting against them now. "Has any fan went and rubbed the coaches shoulders before?" Lol.

From the better half just a bit ago; I was rooting for Toronto this whole time, but Drake is so annoying and I can't stand him, so I'm rooting against them now. "Has any fan went and rubbed the coaches shoulders before?" Lol.
Yeah I am rooting for the Raptors fans but Drake is such a giant toolbag.

The guy has to make himself way more important than necessary. I am sure the Raptors are like sit down clown.

Kyle Lowry sometimes chokes in the playoff... not really this year, but he has so much heart.

Yeah, he seems to run really hot/cold in the playoffs, but he's fun and plays hard.

Man, this Vanvleet, Green combo is outstanding! Love these guys! :)

If he does that next round Draymond will nut kick him.
Exactly why I’m rooting for Toronto. Drake taunting the Warriors will be must see tv. Draymond and super sensitive KD (if he’s back).

Funniest YouTube comment I’ve ever seen under E-40’s “Choices” video:

“Drake was supposed to be in this video but he kept saying yup and nope to the wrong ones.”

If you know the song and have seen the video(everybody is in that video), it’s funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom