NBA 2018-2019 | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I am shocked Bledsoe was first team all-defense.
D7MKWN4WsAcMrTh

Not shocked at all. He was amazing this year.

F4UfBg4.jpg

Last edited:
Her brother had the same last name and was killed for how he and Mitch Kupchick ran the Lakers. Jim Buss running the Lakers was killed in the media.
Jeanie has been just as unstable and doesn’t get the same coverage.

Consistency is all that is needed.
Jerry Buss was a great owner. Hard to follow that.

Lonzo can’t shoot. If the Lakers can turn his first 2 years into the 7th overall pick they win bigtime.
Ball hasn’t shown he is worth that.
GarPax could trade Jabari Parker’s contract and a pick for Mike Conley and keep the 7th pick.

Lonzo Ball for a top 10 pick insane.
Lonzo is all hat, no cattle.

I am shocked Bledsoe was first team all-defense.
D7MKWN4WsAcMrTh

Why is it shocking? Him, Smart and Holiday are all basically the same. They are 8-10 on defensive RPM among PGs and their counting numbers are all basically the same.

How does Danny Green never make these all defensive teams? He's consistently one of the best defenders every year.

Not shocked at all. He was amazing this year.

F4UfBg4.jpg
I am wrong which happens plenty.
I didn’t see Bledsoe enough but the numbers prove he deserves the 5th spot.
Pat Beverly was the guy I was thinking should have been on the all defensive team but I was wrong.

I am wrong which happens plenty.
I didn’t see Bledsoe enough but the numbers prove he deserves the 5th spot.
Pat Beverly was the guy I was thinking should have been on the all defensive team but I was wrong.

If anyone didn't deserve to make it this year it was Klay. Not that he is a bad defender, but the Warriors really didn't go all out in the regular season and their defense slipped overall. Same can be said for Green. Those were reputation selections.

If anyone didn't deserve to make it this year it was Klay. Not that he is a bad defender, but the Warriors really didn't go all out in the regular season and their defense slipped overall. Same can be said for Green. Those were reputation selections.
Yeah I agree on the reputation picks. Even Marcus Smart who is a good defender I don’t think he was that good this year.

I don’t know why, but this is hilarious to me. Could you imagine Jack doing this to Riley or Phil back in the day...

I couldn't believe this happened. I think Drake thinks he's at least on the coaching staff.

I think the Stephen A baby thing is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I couldn't believe this happened. I think Drake thinks he's at least on the coaching staff.

I think the Stephen A baby thing is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Way out of line. He should be held to the same standards as every other fan in the building. The sideshow act he’s putting on is a bad look for the Raptors organization. Probably a tricky situation though. They want the rub of having such a major star from their city being a huge supporter, and would risk alienating him if they put the kibosh on his antics.

It’s too bad he can’t just be normal at these games like basically every other celebrity NBA fan.

Way out of line. He should be held to the same standards as every other fan in the building. The sideshow act he’s putting on is a bad look for the Raptors organization. Probably a tricky situation though. They want the rub of having such a major star from their city being a huge supporter, and would risk alienating him if they put the kibosh on his antics.

It’s too bad he can’t just be normal at these games like basically every other celebrity NBA fan.

I think it's funny because of how absurd it really is, but you're right. The guy is thisclose to actually like, becoming part of the game.

Magic can take a dump on the center court of Staples Center, and I still wouldn’t have it in me to be pissed at Magic.

Laker fan. Magic got us LeBron and enough cap room to sign a max player. He did his job.

The problem is the Buss children. Jim prior and Jeanie now. Time to sell.

I was listening to the Lowe Post today and Zach mentioned a Lebron quote about the Raptors from 2016, I had either forgotten it or never heard it before; incredible how dismissive he was of the Raptors. Love it

After reeling off back-to-back home victories in Games 3 and 4, the Toronto Raptorsentered Wednesday night's Eastern Conference finals matchup with an unlikely, but realistic chance of grabbing a 3-2 series lead in Cleveland.

And while the Cleveland Cavaliers certainly had reason to be concerned, LeBron Jamessuspected his team had little to worry about heading into Game 5.

"I've been a part of some very adverse situations. And I just didn't believe that this was one of them," James told reporters following the Cavaliers' Game 5 victory.

After thinking and reading about this more on the Raptors board I am 100% in on Drake being a clown and trolling the Bucks. The Bucks organization have been clowns themselves multiple occasions to troll the Raptors. If you can't take it, don't give it.

The Bucks seem disturbed by it. And yesterday some made a good point. Its the conference finals -- they are 100% motivated already... disturbances are good.
Coach Mike is upset.
Giannis agent is upset (and I am sure Giannis is upset)

(Not done by other teams)

Milwaukee Bucks Troll the Toronto Raptors!!! [Barney Song] (Not done by other teams in a playoff series)

Then you have racist garbage like this. Now I know this would be supported by a minority of Bucks fans, and is not endorsed at all by the Bucks organization

They have also done some juvenile pro USA stuff on the big screen in blowouts or games vs Toronto.

So I don't like Drake, He is a clown.
But I am all in on him clowning the Bucks organization. They have earned it..

After thinking and reading about this more on the Raptors board I am 100% in on Drake being a clown and trolling the Bucks. The Bucks organization have been clowns themselves multiple occasions to troll the Raptors. If you can't take it, don't give it.

The Bucks seem disturbed by it. And yesterday some made a good point. Its the conference finals -- they are 100% motivated already... disturbances are good.
Coach Mike is upset.

Milwaukee Bucks Troll the Toronto Raptors!!! [Barney Song] (Not done by other teams in a playoff series)

Then you have racist garbage like this. Now I know this would be supported by a minority of Bucks fans, and is not endorsed at all by the Bucks organization

View attachment 163992

They also do some pro USA stuff on the big screen in blowouts or games in Toronto, that type of stuff does lead to garbage like above.

But I am all in on him clowning the Bucks organization. Karma time bit...
The fact Coach Bud went out of his way to complain about Drake is...wow.

I just think it's fun. I'm sure ESPN/ABC is all in on Drake being a sideshow as the ratings for Toronto/Milwaukee are brutal - small city vs Canadian city. At least the Aubrey vs Milwaukee thing is getting some juice.

Coach Mike is upset.

View attachment 163992

They have also done some juvenile pro USA stuff on the big screen in blowouts or games vs Toronto.

But I am all in on him clowning the Bucks organization. They have earned it..

Budenholzer really isn’t upset by it. Reporters just kept pestering him over and over until he cracked and said fans shouldn’t be allowed to touch players or coaches. He blew it off like 5 times prior to that quote and said he basically hadn’t even noticed Drake until the reporters filled him in about what he was doing. Idk what the deal is with Giannis but obviously his agency found Drake to be annoying

The fact Coach Bud went out of his way to complain about Drake is...wow.

I just think it's fun. I'm sure ESPN/ABC is all in on Drake being a sideshow as the ratings for Toronto/Milwaukee are brutal - small city vs Canadian city. At least the Aubrey vs Milwaukee thing is getting some juice.

As I mentioned above, Bud didn’t really do that.

Back to basketball for a second and I think it's pretty obvious the Bucks are the more talented team, but does anyone else think the Bucks are wayyyy too predictable in their sets?

Giannis only initiates his game from the top of the key. Why don't they get him on the wing or baseline where Toronto can't create a wall of 3 players to stop him? As a matter of fact pretty much everyone on Milwaukee initiates from the top of the key. I think they need to make an adjustment there.

Back to basketball for a second and I think it's pretty obvious the Bucks are the more talented team, but does anyone else think the Bucks are wayyyy too predictable in their sets?

Giannis only initiates his game from the top of the key. Why don't they get him on the wing or baseline where Toronto can't create a wall of 3 players to stop him? As a matter of fact pretty much everyone on Milwaukee initiates from the top of the key. I think they need to make an adjustment there.
Connington and Hill dominated the Celtics.
I haven’t watched this series as closely but that would appear to be a difference but Lopez was brutal against Boston and the game I saw this series was one of the Bucks better players.

The way to beat the Bucks is to build a wall around Giannis and force non-Middleton shooters from beating you. As Brogdon still isn’t 100%.

Connington and Hill dominated the Celtics.
I haven’t watched this series as closely but that would appear to be a difference but Lopez was brutal against Boston and the game I saw this series was one of the Bucks better players.

The way to beat the Bucks is to build a wall around Giannis and force non-Middleton shooters from beating you. As Brogdon still isn’t 100%.

Brogdon was playing great until game 4, as was Hill. Giannis isn’t quite all the way there yet to be able to impose his will on a game as Middleton is the go to guy in clutch situations,but they can make it easier for him by moving him around. Bledsoe has been terrible.

I would've just "no commented" that to eternity if I was him. He's not obligated to respond to reporters about a rapper trolling his team.
I agree or something like "I only worry about the guys on the court who actually impact the game. The stuff on the sidelines is for you guys and arena security to worry about".

I would've just "no commented" that to eternity if I was him. He's not obligated to respond to reporters about a rapper trolling his team.

I agree, but the point is that it’s the media trying to make it a big deal, not him. I’m sure he’s far more concerned with how the players are playing

Make. It. Stop.

Knicks fans...I kinda felt your pain when I rooted for Melo during his NY years. But WOW. I have a whole new appreciation for you all for hanging in there. I pretty much want the whole organization fired at this point.

They really are Knicks west at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom