NBA 2018-2019 | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

The garbage call on that disallowed Siakam basket really ignited this run. (I beleive that, but it might be a Homer comment)

Kyrie was good but I just thought Thompson gets underrated because of who he plays with.
With the taxes of CA that extra 30 million is huge. The owners of Warriors could saved a ton on luxury tax by that Thompson snub.

The Hornets have to offer Kemba the super max or just completely tank and bottom out.

LeBron missed 17 games so he didn’t deserve to be above Giannis, Leonard, Durant or George this year.
Would you give Gobert 246 million?

I can't imagine I would give Gobert that deal, no.

There's a lot of stuff going on with Charlotte, even without the super max, they can still offer him way more than anyone else. But now, not offering it can be seen as an insult. And while he's really good, that's just so much money. It's really hard to make that kind of a contract work unless you're talking about one of the 3 or 4 best players in the league I think

One of Gasol/Ibaka/Siakim needs to score 10+ to win this game.
Toronto has one guy scoring and only down 4 at the half.

Milwaukee in the halfcourt has been bad this game. They need transition to score.

Bledsoe seems to have arrived. Which is concerning because he’s a good player, whom has been terrible this series.

Lopez didn’t have to foul Lowry there. Feel like he could’ve done a better job there.

“Terrible pass by Leonard. That should be intercepted.”

Wha?

Mallory Edens (daughter of Bucks Owner) wore a Pusha T, t-shirt to the game.

Drake started following her on ig after the game.

Drake just changed his ig avatar to Mallory Edens.

Mallory Edens (daughter of Bucks Owner) wore a Pusha T, t-shirt to the game.

Drake started following her on ig after the game.

Drake just changed his ig avatar to Mallory Edens.
draf-lott-onbamemes-mallory-edens-ki-nba-gnbamemes-la-kl-777730.png

Man, I am so surprised at how the last 3 games have gone. I thought the Bucks were gonna roll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom