NBA 2018-2019 | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Thompson’s father said this afternoon that Klay would be in GS next year.

He had
Ujiri should have had the credential but man that cop overreacted.
No need for charges. Just an apology and no attention.
He had th credentials in his hand in the video

Wizards want to offer him 10+ mil.

This seems like salty GSW...

Just saw this posted...
Cops said he didn’t display his credentials but there are videos showing he had the credential in his hand the whole time. The cop was aggressor and put his hands on Ujiri first.
The credentials are in his hand in NBC video

This is going to blow up on the cops. They already got caught lying saying he didn't have credentials, then they changed to, oh he didn't have the right credentials.

I'm sure there will be a lawsuit at some point

Golden State next year could be the same as the Lakers this year. One superstar, not enough to make the playoffs. If curry is the only scorer on the floor, they’ll defend him as easily as VanVleet did.

As much as i hate Draymond Green, he’s the team’s only ‘dog.’ I think Kerr ‘joked’ a few years ago that ‘the Warriors are a bunch of great guys, and then there’s Draymond.’ They kinda need him. Even his stats don’t really tell the story. A lot of rebounds last night, but it was his playmaking earlier that really established tempo and set up other non-stars for scoring opportunities. His antics, though—I wish there were someone else... but he’s like the Bulls’ Rodman in a way.

Gonna be an interesting offseason. If I’m Kawhi, I leave. I say, “You’re welcome. See ya.” And I go where I want to go. To hell with fans who say an adult shouldn’t be able to choose where he lives and works. Athletes get chosen and bought as if off an auction block and then sold/traded for a long time. It is good to have agency. I have no money, no power, no celebrity and still I’ve been able to choose to live in the only two American cities I wanted to live in. Someone of accomplishment ad ‘value’ should have at least that. Toronto certainly doesn’t have the history with Leonard to play the specious “loyalty” card.

I really want to know what the Knicks are going to do if Durant ends up in GS and Kyrie in Brooklyn.

I mean it’s not fair and I am not a Knicks fan. Jeff Bezos make an offer for the Knicks.

I really want to know what the Knicks are going to do if Durant ends up in GS and Kyrie in Brooklyn.

I mean it’s not fair and I am not a Knicks fan. Jeff Bezos make an offer for the Knicks.
I am a Knicks fan and have been wondering the same thing. I don't want Kyrie but stupidly I have been considering KD a definite ha.

I am a Knicks fan and have been wondering the same thing. I don't want Kyrie but stupidly I have been considering KD a definite ha.

I don't want Durant to sign because I have zero idea how he recovers and he's going to have no help there once hes healthy like he does now and I kind of want pressure to hit Dolan so he's forced to sell. I think we are reaching a tipping point here.

Part owner pushes Lowry, cop gives the GM a hard time...bad looks for that organization all finals long.

And now they’re moving to SF. Yuck. I always kinda liked the GS Warriors right up until very recently. No more.

Part owner pushes Lowry, cop gives the GM a hard time...bad looks for that organization all finals long.

And now they’re moving to SF. Yuck. I always kinda liked the GS Warriors right up until very recently. No more.
What does the move to SF mean to you? Those cats in the seats you can see on tv—they're not living in Oakland.

I've been on the Golden State bandwagon in recent years. I just like the way they play, with the passing/playmaking. The way i appreciated the Spurs when they had one golden season of amazing playmaking. But, i've always detested Draymond Green. He's just the vulgarity in the room. GS would have beaten the Cavs that year if not for that kick+suspension. Stupid. A friend of mine knows him a bit, and he's supposedly a great dude, but i just have no place in my heart for people who can't control themselves and try to intimidate officials.

And i very often hate how many 'bad' shots Curry and Thompson take. Yes, they're the best shooters, but they're so overconfident that they just throw up anything. They could both be shooting 60% from 3 if they were more judicious. It gets silly sometimes. And Curry is a bit too casually fancy with the ball. Too many turnovers off of unnecessarily showy moves.

Still, who else is there to like in the league? I really appreciate Toronto now. No over the top personalities. Great fundamental play. But, they're too dull for fandom (outside of 36 million canucks...).

[Apologies for the rambling.]

What does the move to SF mean to you? Those cats in the seats you can see on tv—they're not living in Oakland.

I've been on the Golden State bandwagon in recent years. I just like the way they play, with the passing/playmaking. The way i appreciated the Spurs when they had one golden season of amazing playmaking. But, i've always detested Draymond Green. He's just the vulgarity in the room. GS would have beaten the Cavs that year if not for that kick+suspension. Stupid. A friend of mine knows him a bit, and he's supposedly a great dude, but i just have no place in my heart for people who can't control themselves and try to intimidate officials.

And i very often hate how many 'bad' shots Curry and Thompson take. Yes, they're the best shooters, but they're so overconfident that they just throw up anything. They could both be shooting 60% from 3 if they were more judicious. It gets silly sometimes. And Curry is a bit too casually fancy with the ball. Too many turnovers off of unnecessarily showy moves.

Still, who else is there to like in the league? I really appreciate Toronto now. No over the top personalities. Great fundamental play. But, they're too dull for fandom (outside of 36 million canucks...).

[Apologies for the rambling.]

I hate the San Francisco Giants and 49ers.

Gonna be an interesting offseason. If I’m Kawhi, I leave. I say, “You’re welcome. See ya.” And I go where I want to go. To hell with fans who say an adult shouldn’t be able to choose where he lives and works. Athletes get chosen and bought as if off an auction block and then sold/traded for a long time. It is good to have agency. I have no money, no power, no celebrity and still I’ve been able to choose to live in the only two American cities I wanted to live in. Someone of accomplishment ad ‘value’ should have at least that. Toronto certainly doesn’t have the history with Leonard to play the specious “loyalty” card.

Yeah!!!!! The NBA should have to put a team in every single city in the US, so everyone can pick exactly where they want to live and work!

They should be able to telework too!!!!! Kawhi should be able to Skype into Game 6!

Why can't they have casual Friday too! Wear polo and jeans to play in!

NBA is soooooooooo unfair!

I hate the San Francisco Giants and 49ers.
I don't understand. You hate the actual city proper? What's that about?
I mean, i hate the Patriots (Belichick era), but i have loved the Red Sox since '76. Used to hate the Celtics, and now i don't mind them. It's all about who's there at the time, styles of play, etc. Except for the Red Sox. that's forever. I can't think of a sports-related issue i have with any particular city. Nope. Can't.

I don't understand. You hate the actual city proper? What's that about?
I mean, i hate the Patriots (Belichick era), but i have loved the Red Sox since '76. Used to hate the Celtics, and now i don't mind them. It's all about who's there at the time, styles of play, etc. Except for the Red Sox. that's forever. I can't think of a sports-related issue i have with any particular city. Nope. Can't.

As a sports city, yup.

As an actual city...well I had a great bowl of soup in a bread bowl there in ‘99, so its ok with me.

As a sports city, yup.

As an actual city...well I had a great bowl of soup in a bread bowl there in ‘99, so its ok with me.
Okay. I still don't get the "sports city" thing, but okay. Who am i to question a "living legend?"

Okay. I still don't get the "sports city" thing, but okay. Who am i to question a "living legend?"
b613884a88b70724d46fe4dcd264a383--larry-zbyszko-heroes.jpg.cf.jpg

So crazy to think that if Nick nurse doesn’t call time out up 6 with 3 minutes left, klay Thompson doesn’t tear his ACL

The credentials are in his hand in NBC video

This is going to blow up on the cops. They already got caught lying saying he didn't have credentials, then they changed to, oh he didn't have the right credentials.

I'm sure there will be a lawsuit at some point

From what I’ve seen on Twitter there’s been quite a few witnesses to the event that have come out and pretty much called bullsht on the police’s version of the story. And it’s supported by the fact the police have already changed their story a couple times since their initial report.

You can also see in one of the main videos of the incident a guy who looks like a GS staff member try to calm Masai down immediately after and looks to be acknowledging the officer was in the wrong.

I’m really rooting for the Lakers to strike out. The media will go nuts, especially if Kawhi ends up with the Clippers.

If this is true the Lakers aren’t getting Davis out of spite.

If this guy is legit then it doesn’t really make sense why Ainge hasn’t already agreed to a deal. Looking at his twitter he also reported Kyrie told the Celtics he’ll resign with Boston if they trade for AD.

Makes no sense why Ainge wouldn’t have agreed to this deal in a heartbeat if he knew he could have Kyrie long term and then at least a year of Kyrie/AD/Horford/Brown/Hayward.

But I don’t see how those 4 players is better than a package of some sort of combination of Ingram, Kuzma, #4, Lonzo, Hart, etc.

If this guy is legit then it doesn’t really make sense why Ainge hasn’t already agreed to a deal. Looking at his twitter he also reported Kyrie told the Celtics he’ll resign with Boston if they trade for AD.

Makes no sense why Ainge wouldn’t have agreed to this deal in a heartbeat if he knew he could have Kyrie long term and then at least a year of Kyrie/AD/Horford/Brown/Hayward.

But I don’t see how those 4 players is better than a package of some sort of combination of Ingram, Kuzma, #4, Lonzo, Hart, etc.
Kyrie is going to Brooklyn that is pretty much done IMO.

The negotiations have to coming down to how many picks would Boston have to give New Orleans.

They have 3 first round picks in this draft and a future lottery pick from Memphis. How many of those go in the deal has to be negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom