NBA 2018-2019 | Page 165 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Mike Conley..

After all the posturing and “building of the war chest”.. Mike Conley.

I truly hope that, whatever happens, we retain Horford and don’t give up brown or tatum. What a disappointing year. Renting Davis won’t have the kawhi toronto effect imo.
Mike Conley would be a straight up trade for Gordon Heyward. Whom I believe Memphis would flip and get something better for.
I don’t want to trade Heyward unless it’s for a top 10 player. He is going to be fine the next 2 years.
The injury was significant and he was getting better. Heyward can play with the ball in his hands.

As much as I hate Draymond and would love to rip him for it, there were two other guys calling timeout as well.

Since I didn't mention Draymond or blame anybody in the post you responded to, not sure why you felt the need to respond to my post with that comment.

The ending WAS reminiscent of Webber--I was merely making that observation.

Looking at the Warriors roster they are in bad shape for next year.
I guess the playoffs are all that will matter but man they got no depth and so many guys to pay.

Cousins is gone.
Looney isn’t going to be cheap he could get above the MLE from somebody.
They got to waive Livingston’s non guaranteed contract.

They will get about 9.2 million in cap relief from the injury to Durant/Thompson. Boston got 8 million for Heyward. That must be used by the trade deadline and becomes part of their luxury tax bill.
Iggy has 16 million on the books they could try and flip but he would retire if they did that IMO.

Their needs are big time.

Where in my post was Draymond mentioned, or blaming anybody involved?

The ending WAS reminiscent of Webber.

Nothing against your post. I was just wishing Draymond was the only one since I hate him so much.

I guess the playoffs are all that will matter but man they got no depth and so many guys to pay.

Cousins is gone.

They will get about 9.2 million in cap relief from the injury to Durant/Thompson. Boston got 8 million for Heyward. That must be used by the trade deadline and becomes part of their luxury tax bill.
Iggy has 16 million on the books they could try and flip but he would retire if they did that IMO.

HoopRumors just posted Cousins is interested in coming back. Not sure what that means, but he's not getting much money from anyone else the way he looks today. Can't jump over a phone book.

HoopRumors just posted Cousins is interested in coming back. Not sure what that means, but he's not getting much money from anyone else the way he looks today. Can't jump over a phone book.
If Kyrie goes to the Nets they will need somebody else. Boogie may not get the max but one of the NY teams could throw 4 years 50 million type of deal at him and those wouldn’t be bad.

Last edited:
Windhorst saying the Warriors intend to offer both KD and Klay 5 year max deals.

Cousins is gone.

The only shot that they have at acquiring depth is going to be to convince whoever signs Durant to agree to a sign and trade where they give up Durant and a 2nd or 2 for a top 59 protected pick and create a huge trade exemption. And even if that's the best case scenario, they then will get whacked by the repeater tax with whoever they can bring in with it.

If Kyrie goes to the Nets they will need somebody else. Boogie may not get the max but one of the NY teams could throw 4 years 50 million type of dead at him and those wouldn’t be bad.

Can't imagine that he's signing anywhere for more than a 1+1. The 1st year to prove he's healthy with enough money on the 2nd year to protect himself. I'd think something around your range or closer to 2 for 30. Could him and KP play together in Dallas? Seems like they aren't likely going to be able to bring in anyone better. Both bigs are capable shooters.

Wizards want to offer him 10+ mil.

This seems like salty GSW...

Just saw this posted...
Cops said he didn’t display his credentials but there are videos showing he had the credential in his hand the whole time. The cop was aggressor and put his hands on Ujiri first.

They're saying Thompson torn ACL. The injuries this post season were more like an NFL battle of attrition.

I'm amazed that he shot free throws, danced around on it and ran to the locker room. How is that possible?

I'm amazed that he shot free throws, danced around on it and ran to the locker room. How is that possible?
You can walk a straight line with a torn ACL. You just can’t cut at all.
Athletes just need to be able to move laterally and you can’t do that with a torn ACL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom