NBA 2018-2019 | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Kyrie is going to Brooklyn that is pretty much done IMO.

The negotiations have to coming down to how many picks would Boston have to give New Orleans.

They have 3 first round picks in this draft and a future lottery pick from Memphis. How many of those go in the deal has to be negotiations.

Yea I think Kyrie to Brooklyn looks likely as well. Which makes me question this guys legitimacy if he’s reporting Kyrie told the Celtics he is returning to Boston if they get AD.

Because, again if this guy is reliable then I feel like either all that he reports is legit or it’s all kinda shaky, a couple mid to late first rounders shouldn’t be holding up a chance to lock in Kyrie and build out that lineup I mentioned in my last post for a year where the field is wide open.

I mean this all could be 100% true. My bigger point is just if it is all true then Ainge should have closed this out ASAP.

So I've been out of town for a few days, anything important happen NBA wise??

So I've been out of town for a few days, anything important happen NBA wise??

If you would’ve told me earlier this season that KD would tear his Achilles, Klay would tear his ACL, the Raptors would win the championship, and their GM would deservedly(it seems) smack a police officer after the game, I would’ve said “nah. Tone it down a bit. Not quite realistic enough.”

If you would’ve told me earlier this season that KD would tear his Achilles, Klay would tear his ACL, the Raptors would win the championship, and their GM would deservedly(it seems) smack a police officer after the game, I would’ve said “nah. Tone it down a bit. Not quite realistic enough.”

The NBA sure is something man. I'm taking this Klay injury really hard too, I always liked him, but he's really grown on me the last few weeks. I'm like legitimately sad he's hurt. I'm taking it harder than the KD one, and I thought KD was coming to the Knicks!

Another great thing about the NBA, draft is Thursday, and free agency ten days after that. Let's go!!

The Knicks are cursed. I've lost interest in the offseason already.

Dion to Golden State is getting a lot of momentum the past day or so. That would be interesting.

Dion to Golden State is getting a lot of momentum the past day or so. That would be interesting.

Interesting. I enjoyed his time in OKC because they were on TV all the time. Would love to see him playing in big games again.

What would Golden State be trading?
I bet a 3rd team under the cap would be used a la Atlanta and they would get a draft pick for helping facilitate,
As Golden State doesn’t have 11 million dollars of players that would interest Miami unless it was Iguadola who is at 16 and wanted to retire.

I bet a 3rd team under the cap would be used a la Atlanta and they would get a draft pick for helping facilitate,
As Golden State doesn’t have 11 million dollars of players that would interest Miami unless it was Iguadola who is at 16 and wanted to retire.

I imagine Miami would have to attach assets to unload Dion. I just don’t know what golden state has in terms of matching salaries to make it work/if they have any.

Wow he actually ended up in LA and they kept Kuzma. Feel like they for sure get a third guy in free agency now.

They gave up everything else. This is nuts.

My possible hot Warriors take is they should max KD/Klay, and then see what they can get in a Draymond trade. Basically take this year off

nsr.gif

They gave up everything else. This is nuts.

Keeping Kuzma was big IMO. Gives some spacing and scoring pop that’s still on a cheap contract. The draft picks, unless the AD/LeBron era fails badly, will probably be late firsts after this years 4.

Pelicans will be really fun to watch the coming years to see how these young guys grow up together. Wonder what they do at 4, Culver or Hunter? Don’t know if they take Garland with Jrue and Lonzo there unless he’s used as a scorer off the bench to start his career.

Keeping Kuzma was big IMO. Gives some spacing and scoring pop that’s still on a cheap contract. The draft picks, unless the AD/LeBron era fails badly, will probably be late firsts after this years 4.

Pelicans will be really fun to watch the coming years to see how these young guys grow up together. Wonder what they do at 4, Culver or Hunter? Don’t know if they take Garland with Jrue and Lonzo there unless he’s used as a scorer off the bench to start his career.

Lonzo alley oops to Zion for days.

Wow he actually ended up in LA and they kept Kuzma. Feel like they for sure get a third guy in free agency now.

Not sure how far under the cap they still are but it's gotta be in the 20s.

Lakers won this deal.
They gave up lottery tickets for a sure thing.
Nothing they gave up is going to bite them.

I would say this is best for both teams. You don’t get Bron to run him with young guys.

Pels get to rebuild on steroids.

Lakers have to land the third star for this to matter tho. They whiff, and this ain’t going to cut it.

I’m very wary of the Lakers with the mess of a front office it has and the coaching situation.

We’ll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom