NBA 2018-2019 | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Draymond will be washed by the time he’s 31. Writing is all over the wall with that one, IMO. He can’t shoot.

I’m good with just letting Ingram become our second superstar, if it comes to it.

I think Dray is already starting to fall off. He's averaging 7/7/7; wonder how many guys have put up that kind of line. That 39% from 3 in 2016 really stands out. Will be interesting to see how much his offense picks up if Durant leaves and he's asked to do more.

You're def higher on Ingram than I am, though.

Was driving all afternoon but just saw the Bucks signed Eric Bledsoe to a 4/$70 mil extension and signed Pau Gasol too. And the Bucks clinched the playoffs. What a great day.

1551536175744.jpeg

Was driving all afternoon but just saw the Bucks signed Eric Bledsoe to a 4/$70 mil extension and signed Pau Gasol too. And the Bucks clinched the playoffs. What a great day.

Do you think Pau gets a lot of minutes? I would say he cant shoot 3s, but I would've said that about Brook too, so who knows

He had 31/10/7. He doesn't guard much but Rondo didn't either last night.LBJ is not why they lose
I don't know what to tell you. Things got tough late and he lost interest fast. Down six he got switched on to Bledsoe and didn't just leave him open for a dagger three, he didn't even try to close out. He kept his feet stationary in the paint and made a half hearted effort to make it look like he was boxing out. It's the kind of thing other players would get chewed out for.

The numbers argument isn't really working in his favor when they're still losing. Whatever he is doing, it's not enough/not what they need. I don't see how they pull out of it without him actually leading. Right now he is part of the problem.

I know your gimmick, so to speak, but it sure seems like you're basically right this year.

I wonder if he regrets signing there for 4 years? Or he just knew the first year would be a write off? I dunno.
Yeah, hard to say. He made his bed on this one. Before his injury and Ball's they were holding their own and solidly a playoff team, so year one wasn't looking like a for sure write-off. Between the ground they lost in the standings, the AD shenanigans and the Walton drama they're not in a place to really function well as a team. The coach issues and team chemistry problems are kind of part of the deal with LeBron so that's not surprising. He could get away with that in the East, but in the West in a market like LA there isn't a whole lot of forgiveness.

At the very least I'd like to see him expend some energy on defense.

Do you think Pau gets a lot of minutes? I would say he cant shoot 3s, but I would've said that about Brook too, so who knows

I doubt he gets much. Think it’s more insurance for if Brook gets in foul trouble. We’ve basically been playing Giannis, Mirotic, and Ilyasova at C when Brook isn’t on the floor and that’s great mismatch wise but at some point we might need Pau’s size and experience.

I doubt he gets much. Think it’s more insurance for if Brook gets in foul trouble. We’ve basically been playing Giannis, Mirotic, and Ilyasova at C when Brook isn’t on the floor and that’s great mismatch wise but at some point we might need Pau’s size and experience.
Did you watch the game last night? Bledsoe was huge at the end.

i've always been a lebron fan & a big supporter here on the forum; sort of the yin to ottointhegrotto's yang.

but i don't like l.a.bron

he seems disengaged. he's so good that he can put up huge numbers while disengaged, but he doesn't really care about winning anymore and seems to have indicated as much himself on more than one occasion

he's not in l.a. to earn (and won't get) a statue outside of staples center
he wants a star on the hollywood walk of fame

Did you watch the game last night? Bledsoe was huge at the end.

He’s been huge all year. 2nd best player on the team this season. I’m pretty shocked he signed for $17.5 mil per year without testing free agency.

He’s been huge all year. 2nd best player on the team this season. I’m pretty shocked he signed for $17.5 mil per year without testing free agency.
Yeah, he might have gotten more, but the fit seems to be there and that kind of scratch is nothing to sneeze at.

i've always been a lebron fan & a big supporter here on the forum; sort of the yin to ottointhegrotto's yang.

but i don't like l.a.bron

he seems disengaged. he's so good that he can put up huge numbers while disengaged, but he doesn't really care about winning anymore and seems to have indicated as much himself on more than one occasion

he's not in l.a. to earn (and won't get) a statue outside of staples center
he wants a star on the hollywood walk of fame
I don't think he cares about the walk of Fame, but he is now a business man who plays basketball.

I'm watching the Bucks vs Jazz and I don't say this lightly, but I think the Bucks could go the distance.

monday vs clippers biggest game in lebron's laker career
I wonder where tonight's pooping the bed against the Sun's rates in LeBron's Laker career.

I wonder where tonight's pooping the bed against the Sun's rates in LeBron's Laker career.

I mean...Rondo is the one who pooped the bed tonight.

And Reggie Bullock, who we keep trotting out there as a starter like that’s really some key pickup. SMH. Dude’s an 8th man at best. Why we don’t at least start KCP or Hart who have been on the team...I swear it’s political and they feel like they have to start the guy they traded for so they can pretend like it was a key move. Or am I that jaded?

Ridiculous loss though.

Last edited:
I mean...Rondo is the one who pooped the bed tonight.

And Reggie Bullock, who we keep trotting out there as a starter like that’s really some key pickup. SMH. Dude’s an 8th man at best. Why we don’t at least start KCP or Hart who have been on the team...I swear it’s political and they feel like they have to start the guy they traded for so they can pretend like it was a key move. Or am I that jaded?

Ridiculous loss though.
I like to think of it more like a team pooping.

I like to think of it more like a team pooping.

Team is mentally done and Luke keeps making the same boneheaded mistakes. It’s time.

Maybe we can trade for Russell, Randle, or Thomas Bryant. SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom