NBA 2018-2019 | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

The Warriors have lost home games against all 4 East teams with a chance to win the conference.
Milwaukee
Toronto
Philadelphia
Boston
The East top of the conference is getting better.
I think the 1-4 in the East is better than the 1-4 in the West.

Probably a little column A and a little column B. I don't think it's a well run organization, and I think the Brow just ran out of steam.

Also, he uses Lebron's agent, so I'm sure they're putting certain ideas in his head.

For as good as he is, he's taken his team to the playoffs twice. Granted it's the West, but that's not all that impressive.

yeah I agree, Davis wants to go to the Lakers, LeBron, his agent Rich Paul and Clutch sports said to AD lets try and go public and force a trade before the deadline and stirred up a Hornets nest. All that said, AD has always been a company man for the Pelicans franchise, worked hard, supported the city, said the right things. Well when the backlash started because of his public trade demands AD was not use to being under public scrutiny and has not handled it well and the whole thing has backfired on him and he hasn't taken a liking to looking like the villain to speak.

All that said, most Pelicans fans expected AD to not sign the max deal to stay in New Orleans and look for a trade at the end of the year, however most believed he would do what he has done and play hard through the end of the year and make his intentions known publicly at the end of the season regardless of what was said behind closed doors.

Now, nobody is happy and both franchises are in turmoil, however the Pelicans are playing well which makes AD look even worse. Nobody of sane mind thinks the Pelicans are better off long term without AD but right now they are clearly playing better when he sits. In addition, I think when Davis made the comment that he would be willing to go to any other of the 29 teams that internally that upset many within the Pelicans organization. Most pelicans faithful are happy to rally around Jrue Holiday and see what happens in the off season.

yeah I agree, Davis wants to go to the Lakers, LeBron, his agent Rich Paul and Clutch sports said to AD lets try and go public and force a trade before the deadline and stirred up a Hornets nest. All that said, AD has always been a company man for the Pelicans franchise, worked hard, supported the city, said the right things. Well when the backlash started because of his public trade demands AD was not use to being under public scrutiny and has not handled it well and the whole thing has backfired on him and he hasn't taken a liking to looking like the villain to speak.

All that said, most Pelicans fans expected AD to not sign the max deal to stay in New Orleans and look for a trade at the end of the year, however most believed he would do what he has done and play hard through the end of the year and make his intentions known publicly at the end of the season regardless of what was said behind closed doors.

Now, nobody is happy and both franchises are in turmoil, however the Pelicans are playing well which makes AD look even worse. Nobody of sane mind thinks the Pelicans are better off long term without AD but right now they are clearly playing better when he sits. In addition, I think when Davis made the comment that he would be willing to go to any other of the 29 teams that internally that upset many within the Pelicans organization.
Rich Paul hurt Davis standing with the Pelicans.
If they kept the trade request quiet and did it at the end of the year that fanbase understands him wanting to move on.
However Paul wanted Davis to help the Lakers and LeBron this year so they tried to run their mouth to get him moved in a panic.

Lakers season went down in flames and now they will get Davis this offseason.
Lakers should tank and try to get that draft pick as high as possible package Kuzma and whatever else it takes and get Davis from New Orleans.
I don’t see the Lakers striking it hot with most of these FAs so they need Davis.
Kemba Walker or Jimmy Butler are guys the Lakers I think will target.

Rich Paul hurt Davis standing with the Pelicans.
If they kept the trade request quiet and did it at the end of the year that fanbase understands him wanting to move on.
However Paul wanted Davis to help the Lakers and LeBron this year so they tried to run their mouth to get him moved in a panic.

Lakers season went down in flames and now they will get Davis this offseason.
Lakers should tank and try to get that draft pick as high as possible package Kuzma and whatever else it takes and get Davis from New Orleans.
I don’t see the Lakers striking it hot with most of these FAs so they need Davis.
Kemba Walker or Jimmy Butler are guys the Lakers I think will target.

Agreed, I think Lakers will end up getting Davis but will add this years draft pick to do so along with Ingram, Kuzma, and Hart. Lonzo and Holiday would be a solid backcourt but probably won't happen. The Celtics chaos isn't helping as with no Kyrie I think it reduces the chances of Ainge actually dealing Tatum in a Davis deal. All depends on who the Pels GM is as well. I saw Trajon Langdon was the latest rumor

What has also decreased or become more a reality is the number of legit free agents who actually want to play with LeBron. Is there any other than Davis? That is why the Lakers will end up with Davis, really there only shot but I think Pelicans want the draft pick and maybe some more if the Lakers deal Lonzo in a 3 way

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyrie becomes a Laker.

He thinks he is an alpha going back to LeBron kills his ego.
It’s New York or signing an extension with Boston with an opt out after 2 years.

He thinks he is an alpha going back to LeBron kills his ego.
It’s New York or signing an extension with Boston with an opt out after 2 years.
I don't think he's liked being an alpha.

If he goes to New York there's no guarantee he's the alpha there if Durant comes too.

Does Boston even want him? It seems he's been at the center of the drama. Boston has always struck me as an organization that cares about how things mesh.

When did corn rows come back? Dwyane Wade, Jimmy Butler...what the hell? We’re onto 2000’s nostalgia already?

I don't think he's liked being an alpha.

If he goes to New York there's no guarantee he's the alpha there if Durant comes too.

Does Boston even want him? It seems he's been at the center of the drama. Boston has always struck me as an organization that cares about how things mesh.
Kyrie thinks he is an alpha.
He keeps comparing himself to LeBron and KD in his passive aggressive media comments.

I see New York in play for him not becoming LeBron’s Robin in LA.
He is from NJ and he can say he is fixing the Knicks.
If he doesn’t leave for NY he will take the money from Boston give himself an opt-out and basically want Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier traded.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyrie is low key washed by the time he’s 30.

As skilled as he is...with that body and game, and the injury history with his knees...once that quickness goes, I think he’ll be a lot less effective.

No disrespect intended because his handles are among the best I’ve ever seen as far as being useful and functional and not just for show, he’s a very good shooter, he’s a great finisher around the rim, and he’s got a history of being a clutch scorer...but how much of that would he be doing if he was a half step slow?

Kyrie thinks he is an alpha.
He keeps comparing himself to LeBron and KD in his passive aggressive media comments.

I see New York in play for him not becoming LeBron’s Robin in LA.
He is from NJ and he can say he is fixing the Knicks.
If he doesn’t leave for NY he will take the money from Boston give himself an opt-out and basically want Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier traded.

If he and KD bring a title to the Knicks, they'll be revered forever.

Mark Messier walks on water in this town (as he should).

Agreed, I think Lakers will end up getting Davis but will add this years draft pick to do so along with Ingram, Kuzma, and Hart. Lonzo and Holiday would be a solid backcourt but probably won't happen. The Celtics chaos isn't helping as with no Kyrie I think it reduces the chances of Ainge actually dealing Tatum in a Davis deal. All depends on who the Pels GM is as well. I saw Trajon Langdon was the latest rumor

What has also decreased or become more a reality is the number of legit free agents who actually want to play with LeBron. Is there any other than Davis? That is why the Lakers will end up with Davis, really there only shot but I think Pelicans want the draft pick and maybe some more if the Lakers deal Lonzo in a 3 way

Arguably the top players in the league are:

Bron, KD, Steph, Kawhi, Giannis, Harden, AD, Russ, and I think you can put PG13 in there for this year if you think he'll keep this up and Jokic is pressing up right there with Embiid.

None of them are going to play with Bron outside of AD like you mentioned. I know Bron loves Dame, but I think he's happy in Portland. Kyrie maybe a hail mary, but I think he's in NY next year.

Moron commentators talk crap about Robert Traylor, “what league is he playing in these days? Over 40 YMCA league?” apparently not knowing he’s dead.

Derrick Coleman checks them on it. Gotta love DC. A man of integrity.

Just turned on this Nuggs Lakers game, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that my church ball team plays defense with more intensity than the Lakers.

Even Old Carl. He doesn't have knees, wears three ankle braces, and is old.

Even Old Carl. He doesn't have knees, wears three ankle braces, and is old.
that'll be lebron at the end of his laker deal. except for the playing defense part.

lbj passed mike tonight on the all time scoring list. next up: kobe. you know the lakers are going to have to manage bron's minutes so it happens on the road, because the boos will hail down upon him at staples if he does it there.

that'll be lebron at the end of his laker deal. except for the playing defense part.

lbj passed mike tonight on the all time scoring list. next up: kobe. you know the lakers are going to have to manage bron's minutes so it happens on the road, because the boos will hail down upon him at staples if he does it there.
That's an interesting thought.

If Jordan didn’t sit out the 1994 season and 2/3s of 1995 is he number 1 on the all time scoring list?
He lost 120 games in his prime.

If Jordan didn’t sit out the 1994 season and 2/3s of 1995 is he number 1 on the all time scoring list?
He lost 120 games in his prime.

He was around 2,500 points per year around then. So I think Kareem is at 38K and change, so MJ would have needed to play those years, and then probably one more season on top of that than he played.

No chance the minutes restriction will ever happen.
I believe he will sit out back to backs.
It’s just smart business if they want to lose games but LeBron never sits when he plays.
If he plays he will play high 30MPG he won’t sit on the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom