NBA 2018-2019 | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Has their ever been a worse NBA division than the Eastern Conference Southeast division?
Under the old NBA seeding rules the winner of that divisIon would have been the 4 seed.
Right now the division leader Miami is the 8th seed in the East.
If LeBron were still in Cleveland it is likely the Southeast champion could easily be out of the playoffs.
Good thing the NBA changed those seeding rules.

Has their ever been a worse NBA division than the Eastern Conference Southeast division?
Under the old NBA seeding rules the winner of that divisIon would have been the 4 seed.
Right now the division leader Miami is the 8th seed in the East.
If LeBron were still in Cleveland it is likely the Southeast champion could easily be out of the playoffs.
Good thing the NBA changed those seeding rules.

Wonder if they’ll hang a banner?

i think doc rivers has passed mike budenholzer as favorite for coach of the year

i think doc rivers has passed mike budenholzer as favorite for coach of the year

Not sure if he’ll get there, but what they’re doing is great. On the last JJ Redick podcast, JJ and CP3 talked about him a little bit, good stuff.

Worthy recipient either way.

Nate MacMillan should be in the discussion too.

The biggest overachievers this year are the Sacramento Kings, Milwaukee Bucks, and LA Clippers.
The Pacers O/U was 47.5 ahead of the Bucks 46.5.

I think COY should go to Budenhozler.
Nobody in their right mind had the Bucks with having the best overall record in the NBA.

The biggest overachievers this year are the Sacramento Kings, Milwaukee Bucks, and LA Clippers.
The Pacers O/U was 47.5 ahead of the Bucks 46.5.

I think COY should go to Budenhozler.
Nobody in their right mind had the Bucks with having the best overall record in the NBA.

Definitely Bud. and we should retroactively give a worst coach of the year to jason kidd

This...sounds bad.

Jeez.

It's not like the one Bosh had. He should be able to make a full comeback. Obviously never want to see anything like this, though. He was really coming on strong.

Ibaka throwing punches at Chriss!

Team Ibaka here. You’re a bust and a nobody so far. You don’t get to run your mouth to established vets. Chriss just seems like a jerk too.

Jazz fan playing it off like it was all in good fun, meanwhile his Twitter is littered with comments about how much he hates Russell Westbrook, that he should go back to Africa, #MAGA, etc... doesn't seem like it was as good-natured as he told ESPN it was.

Last edited:
Jazz fan playing it off like it was all in good fun, meanwhile his Twitter is littered with comments about how much he hates Russell Westbrook, that he should go back to Africa, #MAGA, etc... doesn't seem like it was at good-natured as he told ESPN it was.

Yeah, he seems like a piece of garbage.

Big win for the Warriors last night without KD in Houston. Cousins had his best game of the season.

Julius Randle had 45 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 blocks tonight.

I’m legit pissed off that even I knew he was good, and Jalen and Webber’s scrub college teammate let him go for nothing.

I’m livid.

Julius Randle had 45 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 blocks tonight.

I’m legit pissed off that even I knew he was good, and Jalen and Webber’s scrub college teammate let him go for nothing.

I’m livid.
tbf, i think his hands were tied. the organization at the very top was committed to maximizing cap space.

jeanie is more media savvy than her brother, and possibly more competent (time will tell), but none of the kids are as good as their dad was. that's a high bar, i know, but they aren't even close.

imo, of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom