NBA 2018-2019 | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Anyone see how crazy some bad teams home/away splits are?

Hornets 24-15 at home, 11-27 on the road.
T-Wolves 24-14 at home, 10-29 on the road.
Mavs 23-15 at home, 8-31 on the road.

I don't understand how it's even possible to have splits that drastic.

Lebron and Jimmy Butler would be monsters together. That’s a great pairing if Lebron can step it up and remember how to D up again.

Mark of a poor team in the NBA is inability to compete on the road.

What will ESPN talk about with Lebron not in the playoffs? This is worse than Zion missing the FF.

What will ESPN talk about with Lebron not in the playoffs? This is worse than Zion missing the FF.
Oh no, if you did not tune in even as recent as today, they’re still only talking about Zion.

Giannis, KD's free agency impacting the Warriors, the implosion going on in OKC since no one will just admit that PG13 has a torn rotator cuff, the upcoming monster second round of the East playoffs.

Also Zion. And if the Knicks win the lottery, it will be non-stop Knicks/Zion/KD/etc.

Just guessing, there may be one more monster story about "what went wrong" with LeBron to LA this year.

Spurs 30-9 / 14-24

Just guessing, there may be one more monster story about "what went wrong" with LeBron to LA this year.
And if there isn't, one can surely be manufactured.

I went to the Knicks/Bulls game last night. The Knicks have the worst record in the league, and if you look at the roster the Bulls have at the moment, not only are the Knicks better, but they are clearly better. Nearly impossible to fathom

I went to the Knicks/Bulls game last night. The Knicks have the worst record in the league, and if you look at the roster the Bulls have at the moment, not only are the Knicks better, but they are clearly better. Nearly impossible to fathom

Starting to think where Zion would fit outside of NY. Bulls have to be one of the least appealing places for him. It would be such an odd fit with that roster.

Starting to think where Zion would fit outside of NY. Bulls have to be one of the least appealing places for him. It would be such an odd fit with that roster.

Working with your purely hypothetical situation that will never happen (because the Knicks are winning the lottery) how about him in Atlanta? You got Trae throwing lobs to him and John Collins.

Working with your purely hypothetical situation that will never happen (because the Knicks are winning the lottery) how about him in Atlanta? You got Trae throwing lobs to him and John Collins.

That was my first thought, too... but there are some rumblings of Trae may be a bit ball-hoggish (I know he gets a lot of assists). But that would be fun.

Can you imagine if he ended up on the Mavs?

It's all moot. Knicks getting him and KD.

Put him on the Mavs with Luka and Zingo.

But really, because the East is bound and determined to suck, he's going to end up on the Suns with Booker and Ayton.

Put him on the Mavs with Luka and Zingo.

But really, because the East is bound and determined to suck, he's going to end up on the Suns with Booker and Ayton.

That's a terrible fit, though, right? Ayton and him? Booker isn't giving up his shots. They've needed a PG for so long.

Now, if the Knicks get Zion at #1 and Suns have #2 and take Ja Morant, think it would be a great fit.

Is the nightmare if he ends up on the Wizards?

That's a terrible fit, though, right? Ayton and him? Booker isn't giving up his shots. They've needed a PG for so long.

Now, if the Knicks get Zion at #1 and Suns have #2 and take Ja Morant, think it would be a great fit.

Yeah obviously if you get the first pick you gotta take Zion, but the Suns have been looking/needing a PG for so damn long. Ja to them seems like a thing that has to happen

Nightmare has to be Cleveland, they cant win another lottery

Yeah obviously if you get the first pick you gotta take Zion, but the Suns have been looking/needing a PG for so damn long. Ja to them seems like a thing that has to happen

Nightmare has to be Cleveland, they cant win another lottery

Forgot about The Land. Poor Cleveland.

Suns can get a PG in free agency.

And if Booker ever wants to win he'll learn to give up shots. Right now he's co-captain with Kevin Love on my hand selected "great numbers, crap record" team.

Fizz failing?

No biggie. Just Steph finally being able to see correctly now.
I had a friend in college that had some sharp shooter training. She used to do competitions and stuff. Anyway, she wore glasses... except for when she competed. She said when she could see the target clearly it threw her off. When the target was blurry, she just naturally aimed for the middle of it and was more accurate that way.

Anyway, if Curry doesn't bring the goggles back into fashion he's completely wasted this.