NBA 2018-2019 | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

watching that game made me realize that even with KD the Knicks are a ways away. It's Giannis league for the next 5 years.

I hope so but we'll see. A lot of potential for turnover there; Middleton, Brogdon, Brook Lopez, and Mirotic are all free agents this offseason.

watching that game made me realize that even with KD the Knicks are a ways away. It's Giannis league for the next 5 years.
A ways away from contending? Probably.

But KD alone is going to get you back in the playoffs in the East, and it won't be KD alone you end up with.

Embiid started playing at 15; Giannis at 13

Just incredible.

There was one stretch last night where Embiid posted somebody up and scored, then Giannis came down on the other end and posted up someone (Simmons? I was tired) and just completely bullied him, backed him down, and got fouled. I was just blown away by how easily he moved the defender backwards

So I'm at Jazz vs Kings with my son and Grayson Allen is heat checking threes playing the best game of his NBA career so far, and it's kind of awesome.

Jazz went deeeeeep into the bench and board favorite Tyler Cavanaugh just hit a three.

And Caleb Swanagan just choked under the power of the Chick-fil-A two missed 4th quarter free throws promotion and gifted Jazz fans free chicken tomorrow.

Sneaky big day in the NBA Eastern playoff chase today.

Heat already lost. They have a hill to climb.

Pistons vs Hornets. If the Pistons can win that gets them some separation from the Heat and I think eliminates the Hornets. Pistons are just behind the Nets and Magic.

Nets play at Pacers. If the Nets can win that it gives them a little breathing room.

Magic play at Celtics. Of all the East teams, I'm rooting for them the most to make it. They haven't made the playoffs in so long.

Sneaky big day in the NBA Eastern playoff chase today.

Heat already lost. They have a hill to climb.

Pistons vs Hornets. If the Pistons can win that gets them some separation from the Heat and I think eliminates the Hornets. Pistons are just behind the Nets and Magic.

Nets play at Pacers. If the Nets can win that it gives them a little breathing room.

Magic play at Celtics. Of all the East teams, I'm rooting for them the most to make it. They haven't made the playoffs in so long.
I want Orlando to play Milwaukee.
Pistons to play Toronto and
Nets to play Philadelphia.

Those would be the best matchups for competition.

I want Orlando to play Milwaukee.
Pistons to play Toronto and
Nets to play Philadelphia.

Those would be the best matchups for competition.
Maybe, not sure that's saying much though. I think those bottom three get rocked by the top three no matter the matchups.

I'd just like to see those be the three that make the playoffs. Sorry, Dion.

Vegas odds currently suggest 82% chance Giannis wins MVP :)

Someone put together a google doc to track award voters as they publish their ballots and while unofficial, 9 of the 10 people that have discussed their votes so far have picked Giannis. So proud of this team man.

My respect for Anthony Davis gone down. He was better when he didn’t do this stuff.

Hmm, yeah that’s pretty corny.

If I was his teammate, I wouldn’t pass him the ball the whole game. And I would try to get everyone else to do the same. But I’m petty like that.

Hmm, yeah that’s pretty corny.

If I was his teammate, I wouldn’t pass him the ball the whole game. And I would try to get everyone else to do the same. But I’m petty like that.
Or, you go the other way, and nobody else shoots but Anthony Davis.

Vegas odds currently suggest 82% chance Giannis wins MVP :)

Someone put together a google doc to track award voters as they publish their ballots and while unofficial, 9 of the 10 people that have discussed their votes so far have picked Giannis. So proud of this team man.

My friend and I have been debating, he's more pro Harden, I tink I would vote for Giannis (and i am fairly certain he's gonna win)

Though really, both guys are having unbelievable years. The increased pace/offense we've seen the last 3-4 years has resulted in mind blowing individual accomplishments

My friend and I have been debating, he's more pro Harden, I tink I would vote for Giannis (and i am fairly certain he's gonna win)

Though really, both guys are having unbelievable years. The increased pace/offense we've seen the last 3-4 years has resulted in mind blowing individual accomplishments

For sure. Two of the best regular season performances we've ever seen and just happens to be in the same season. I think Giannis should win pretty comfortably, but I can't be too mad if Harden wins; he's had an incredible year too. Seems like it might be another one of those years where Harden wins the Players' MVP but loses the media one.

For sure. Two of the best regular season performances we've ever seen and just happens to be in the same season. I think Giannis should win pretty comfortably, but I can't be too mad if Harden wins; he's had an incredible year too. Seems like it might be another one of those years where Harden wins the Players' MVP but loses the media one.
I can be mad if Harden wins for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom