NBA 2018-2019 | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Funny thing is, right after Westbrook started talking Dame went off for 25 pts in the 3rd quarter.

Westbrook played great too and backed it up. But Dame has outplayed him in the series. Shroder started talking at the end of the game too. These losers are down 0-2 and as soon as they have a “safe” lead in a game they start running their mouths. Frontrunner BS.

I find Russ' press conferences more annoying than any talking on the court tbh. He seems like a really good guy outside of basketball but man he's such a tool when he's in the basketball world.

Some guys are impossible to root for. Example #1
I think the Jazz are playing Harden all wrong. They're playing like they're afraid to foul him.

I say, go the other way. He's going to make it look like he's getting fouled? Steamroll him every time down the floor. Put him on the line 35 times. You've got guys like Ingles, Crowder, Allen. Beat the Hell out of him.

I think the Jazz are playing Harden all wrong. They're playing like they're afraid to foul him.

I say, go the other way. He's going to make it look like he's getting fouled? Steamroll him every time down the floor. Put him on the line 35 times. You've got guys like Ingles, Crowder, Allen. Beat the Hell out of him.
They are definitely giving him too much space and they can't stay in front of him. Maybe O'Neal is the answer, hard to say. But it's been the Jazz offense that is causing them to go down double digits early. How many corner threes can they miss. Jazz favored by 2.5 tonight. Vegas is begging you to take the Rockets.

I can’t even get that mad at horrific flops like those. They crack me up more than anything.
I go the other way. When I see Harden flop, I want to see a player on the other team elbow drop him while he's on the ground.

DeRozan...
91700372-903C-4F70-97F6-2A1AEFF0F43E.jpeg

It's not just this year, it's like every season of his career. Just going regular season only

2017-18: 2.7 per 100 worse when he plays
2016-17: 4.7 per 100 worse
2015-16: 6.1 per 100 worse
2014-15: 0.9 per 100 worse
2013-14: 0.3 per 100 worse
2012-13: 1.9 per 100 worse
2011:12: 3.9 per 100 better

This is 7th season in a row his teams have done better with him off the court. That's stunning. I get there can be some noise in these numbers (though I'm pretty sure the guys with the highest positive totals are usually the best players) but, 7 seasons in a row?

Saw this in Zach Lowe's last column; Derozan has taken 5 three pointers total since 1/1/19.

Gordon Heyward is playing like his Jazz form now. Makes this Celtics team potential a lot higher.
Bucks-Celtics could be an awesome series.

Gordon Heyward is playing like his Jazz form now. Makes this Celtics team potential a lot higher.
Bucks-Celtics could be an awesome series.

Agree. it been a steady climb for him. I think he is finally getting back. Next year he will be a new player imagine.

Westbrook is 5-19 and I think he celebrated like he really did something after all 5 shots he actually made. He’s a loser.

5-21 to finish. Insane athlete and talent but the poor shooting games are brutal.

The guy is amazing in many ways, some good, and some bad. He took 5.6 3's per game this year and shot below 30%. At some point, you gotta just stop shooting, right?

Something I am wondering; it's possible 7 of the 8 series could be done by tomorrow night; wonder how long it takes for round 2 to start, especially if Denver and the Spurs go 7.

I am really looking forward to the second round, the east could have 2 real good series.

The guy is amazing in many ways, some good, and some bad. He took 5.6 3's per game this year and shot below 30%. At some point, you gotta just stop shooting, right?

Something I am wondering; it's possible 7 of the 8 series could be done by tomorrow night; wonder how long it takes for round 2 to start, especially if Denver and the Spurs go 7.

I am really looking forward to the second round, the east could have 2 real good series.

Looks like the NBA says the 2nd round begins 4/29-4/30 or possibly two days earlier.

Bucks-Celtics is likely starting on Friday game 1 and game 2 on Sunday ABC.

Billy Donovan really isn’t a good NBA Coach at all.
I don't disagree but I'm not sure what anyone could do with the roster they have. For the record I think the NBA coach is the most overrated impact in sports. There is a reason Phil and Pat only took coaching jobs where there was good talent.

Back to Donovan - you tied the hands of any coach when you signed Russ (who I guess you had to sign to get PG). If I am a fan of OKC I am thinking you need to move one of those two as it seems that your ceiling is the 4/5 series. Where do they go from here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom