NBA 2018-2019 | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I think it's probably a stupid shot even for them. It was closer to half court than the 3 point line.

According to Basketball-Reference, Lillard has now attempted 7 shots from 35-40 feet away and after last night's is 1/7.

Steph is 3/21.

Per Second Spectrum, Lillard is 8-of-12 from 30-plus feet this postseason, compared to 6-of-38 for everyone else. Lillard on 37-foot buzzer shot: 'The last word'

Dame also best MC in The Association.

OKC is going to have an interesting off season. My guess is they spin that PG wasn't 100% healthy and that they roll out the same product next year.

OKC is going to have an interesting off season. My guess is they spin that PG wasn't 100% healthy and that they roll out the same product next year.

No spin necessary...he definitely wasn't 100%. I don't think they'll simply roll it back though. They have to do something.

NBA schedule is so stupid.
Game 1 Bucks-Celtics is Sunday at 1pm.
Even if the Nuggets don’t beat the Spurs in 6 it’s now starting Sunday.

NBA schedule is so stupid.
Game 1 Bucks-Celtics is Sunday at 1pm.
Even if the Nuggets don’t beat the Spurs in 6 it’s now starting Sunday.
But them TV dollas boooiiiiiiii!!!

I think it's probably a stupid shot even for them. It was closer to half court than the 3 point line.

According to Basketball-Reference, Lillard has now attempted 7 shots from 35-40 feet away and after last night's is 1/7.

Steph is 3/21.

I saw he has a crazy good percentage from 30-40 feet (so i guess it's 30-35 he's really good at then?) though?
I wouldn't say it's a great shot, you only need a two, but it was relatively open.

giphy.gif
I lost it here

Really crap end for the Jazz. They cut it to 1, then go Rubio air ball, Mitchell turnover, Gobert turnover, Mitchell missed three, Rubio missed three, Gobert offensive rebounds and brick.

Warriors, you know what you gotta do. Do it.

warriors "switch" has failed to flip on several times now. The gap between this team and the others are significantly reduced. At this point, the field has to be favored over their repeating.

warriors "switch" has failed to flip on several times now. The gap between this team and the others are significantly reduced. At this point, the field has to be favored over their repeating.

I agree with all of this except for the last sentence.

Warriors went 0-4 against Milwaukee, Toronto, Philadelphia, Boston at home this year.
They lost the 4 games by an average of 21.5 points.
The Warriors were 0-2 against Houston at home this year.

They could be in trouble with Houston and the East champion.

Warriors went 0-4 against Milwaukee, Toronto, Philadelphia, Boston at home this year.

Warriors this year:

1-1 against the Bucks. Both were w/o Draymond
0-2 against the Raptors. One was w/o Steph/Draymond but the other was only missing Iggy (and Toronto was missing Kawhi)
1-1 against Philly. The loss was pre-Tobias trade and GS was w/o Klay. The win was w/o Klay (and Philly was missing Embiid)
1-1 against Boston. Both teams at full-strength for the win. W/o Klay for the loss
1-3 against Houston. W/o Steph for one loss. At full strength and Houston w/o CP3 for one loss (overtime). At full strength and Houston w/o Harden for one loss. Both at full-strength for the win.

They were only at full-strength for 4 matchups this year and they went 2-2 in those games. One of which was the game where Harden didn't play and GS infamously mailed it in. We'll see how the Houston series goes next round; there's no reason it shouldn't be a competitive series, but Golden State should still be comfortably favored to win the title IMO.

Pretty sure in none of those games were they at full strength.

Warriors this year:

1-1 against the Bucks. Both were w/o Draymond
0-2 against the Raptors. One was w/o Steph/Draymond but the other was only missing Iggy (and Toronto was missing Kawhi)
1-1 against Philly. The loss was pre-Tobias trade and GS was w/o Klay. The win was w/o Klay (and Philly was missing Embiid)
1-1 against Boston. Both teams at full-strength for the win. W/o Klay for the loss
1-3 against Houston. W/o Steph for one loss. At full strength and Houston w/o CP3 for one loss (overtime). At full strength and Houston w/o Harden for one loss. Both at full-strength for the win.

They were only at full-strength for 4 matchups this year and they went 2-2 in those games. One of which was the game where Harden didn't play and GS infamously mailed it in. We'll see how the Houston series goes next round; there's no reason it shouldn't be a competitive series, but Golden State should still be comfortably favored to win the title IMO.

It’s amazing how many games almost all these guys miss now.

I feel as good as good can be about Boston vs the Warriors if we can get past the bucks and toronto.

Puppies scare me more than Embiid and Simmons. They’re lucky they have butler.

i know they are not & never will be all nba players, but you have to love what pat beverly & lou williams bring to the court

i know they are not & never will be all nba players, but you have to love what pat beverly & lou williams bring to the court
I think Lou Williams makes for an interesting Hall of Fame case. One of the best ever fulfilling the 6th man role.

I think Lou Williams makes for an interesting Hall of Fame case. One of the best ever fulfilling the 6th man role.
Do you think Jamal Crawford’s in the hall?

If you want to make the HOF you need atleast to have one all-NBA team selection or an outstanding college/international career to supplemental your case.

The pro basketball HOF lets everyone in but their needs to be some decent standard. I mean If we are letting Lou Williams then anyone decent should get in.
Lou Williams is a like Johnny Damon MLB player he is valuable to his team but he isn’t elite in the context of the sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom