NBA 2018-2019 | Page 168 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Keeping Kuzma was big IMO. Gives some spacing and scoring pop that’s still on a cheap contract. The draft picks, unless the AD/LeBron era fails badly, will probably be late firsts after this years 4.

Pelicans will be really fun to watch the coming years to see how these young guys grow up together. Wonder what they do at 4, Culver or Hunter? Don’t know if they take Garland with Jrue and Lonzo there unless he’s used as a scorer off the bench to start his career.

That’s probably why I don’t feel as good - I think Kuz isn’t that good. Especially in a playoff series.

AD better be able to stay healthy.

That’s probably why I don’t feel as good - I think Kuz isn’t that good. Especially in a playoff series.

AD better be able to stay healthy.

Yea I mean they definitely are going to be pretty top heavy and as we just saw worst case scenarios do happen in terms of injuries. I think for what Kuzma costs it would be a lot more expensive to replace his production on the open market in free agency and I don’t know what they’ll have to work with after they potentially get a 3rd guy. Really interesting to see how they fill out the rest of the roster.

Great trade. Had to be done. Lakers are across the board favorites to win the title and likely have room to sign a max FA.

I could care less about losing 2 extra first round picks that will presumably be late first round. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA.

Lakers won the trade but they need a PG.
I don’t think they will be the favorite in the West unless they get another star.

Kemba is going to have his choice of the Lakers or Knicks as I don’t expect Jordan to give him a large enough contract to stay there.

Kyrie should go West but he wants to play in Brooklyn.

I would say this is best for both teams. You don’t get Bron to run him with young guys.

Pels get to rebuild on steroids.

Lakers have to land the third star for this to matter tho. They whiff, and this ain’t going to cut it.

I’m very wary of the Lakers with the mess of a front office it has and the coaching situation.

We’ll see.
The biggest mess in the front office, Magic, is gone.

Last edited:
you're probably right, but like literally this season the team that had Anthony Davis has the first pick in the draft

Bizarre set of circumstances that are fairly irrelevant. They had to refuse to play him gor most of the 2nd half and then still hit on a less than 10% chance.

As a Pels fan I'm dying for them to move Lonzo for 6 or 7 then combine that with 4 for Beal. All winners in that scenario.

Great trade. Had to be done. Lakers are across the board favorites to win the title and likely have room to sign a max FA.

I could care less about losing 2 extra first round picks that will presumably be late first round. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA.
7BD4E663-45CE-43DE-988B-AE222E172758.png

51 games in 7 years? That’s it? That’s like 7 games a year. Gotta be more than that.

That's crazy. Just looked up his games played by year

Would for sure have guessed more. Maybe he had some years where he was hurt at the end of the year and it extended into the off-season so it seemed like more?

That's crazy. Just looked up his games played by year

Would for sure have guessed more. Maybe he had some years where he was hurt at the end of the year and it extended into the off-season so it seemed like more?

Would've been around 70+ games this year too sans trade request.

you're probably right, but like literally this season the team that had Anthony Davis has the first pick in the draft
Davis hasn't done much winning.

Yeah, yeah, he played for a dysfunctional organization.

Wait...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom