NBA Draft lottery thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft lottery thread

I keep Fultz and trade Avery Bradley for a front court player.

Wish Crowder had a better series vs the Wizards. He could still morph into fools gold trade bait. Not to take away from the fact that he really has developed into a solid player.

Paul George or a stud all-star if they don't take Fultz.

The only other thing they could do is pretend they want Ball and force Magic to give up another asset if he is obsessed with getting Ball and getting Fultz second and more assets.
Paul George would be obvious if he was willing to come to Boston. He isn't. He wants to play in L.A..

to all the Lakers haters: they kept the pick so you can

CARLosV203.jpg~c200

Boston actually won the lottery the first 3 drawings.

to all the Lakers haters: they kept the pick so you can

CARLosV203.jpg~c200

And the best thing about it is the "tanking" is done with. Won't have to hear that word again. Good freakin riddance, I hate being in the lottery so much. Should be in good shape to turn it around now.

Lol how? Its a lottery.

Obviously it's by chance, but they could've used a better pick for more than obvious reasons.

Obviously it's by chance, but they could've used a better pick for more than obvious reasons.

Of course they could have, they are the Knicks, they could use everything, but they had a 5 percent chance of landing the top pick, I really have no expectations of anything positive with this franchise as long as dumb and dumber are there.

Of course they could have, they are the Knicks, they could use everything, but they had a 5 percent chance of landing the top pick, I really have no expectations of anything positive with this franchise as long as dumb and dumber are there.

I actually wish nothing but failure upon them so long as PhilJax is there, but I pity my knicks fan friends.

College FT shooting is a pretty good indicator of NBA 3pt potential.

Neither Fultz or Ball shot very well from the FT line.

Good luck to the Cs and Lakers. I really worry about Ball in LA. I think if Lavar tries to be heavy-handed, he's going to drive Luke Walton back to GSW if Kerr has to quit because of his back.

i think that the 8 seeds and all non-playoff teams should have a chance at the lotto, and each pick goes lotto, not just 1-3.

but then again, i'm a man that is comfortable in the midst of chaos

Yeah, IF the NBA changes it (which I don't think is necessary), the only change that I think would be cool is if they kept it the way it was, but drew ping pong balls for all 14 picks instead of just the top 3.

College FT shooting is a pretty good indicator of NBA 3pt potential.

Neither Fultz or Ball shot very well from the FT line.

Good luck to the Cs and Lakers. I really worry about Ball in LA. I think if Lavar tries to be heavy-handed, he's going to drive Luke Walton back to GSW if Kerr has to quit because of his back.

I have a lot of concerns with Lonzo, and I'm not convinced that the Lakers will take him. Fultz is an absolute stud though. The FT shooting is basically his only flaw, and even then, he at least shot around 70-75% from the FT line in high school, which still isn't good, but it's not awful.

I don't think he's as good a shooter as he looked at Washington, but he's good enough to make it work in the NBA. I think he's the best PG prospect we've seen since at least John Wall.

I have a lot of concerns with Lonzo, and I'm not convinced that the Lakers will take him. Fultz is an absolute stud though. The FT shooting is basically his only flaw, and even then, he at least shot around 70-75% from the FT line in high school, which still isn't good, but it's not awful.

I don't think he's as good a shooter as he looked at Washington, but he's good enough to make it work in the NBA. I think he's the best PG prospect we've seen since at least John Wall.

Here's my only real worry with Fultz. His team was terrible. I know he missed some time with an injury, but t hey went 2-16 in the league! I'm not saying that's the only thing that matters, but shouldn't they have been a little better if he was so good?

1st pick, Jae Crowder(Jackson loves this guy), 2018 Brooklyn pick for Porzingis.

If I am Ainge I make that call.

Here's my only real worry with Fultz. His team was terrible. I know he missed some time with an injury, but t hey went 2-16 in the league! I'm not saying that's the only thing that matters, but shouldn't they have been a little better if he was so good?

After watching that team play throughout the year, I think they deserved their record. I know a couple of his teammates were decent recruits, but that team was just soooooooo bad. Nobody but him could do anything positive on the court. The one-man show just doesn't work in major conferences like that. His supporting cast this year played far worse than what Simmons had at LSU, and obviously it was a major disappointment there as well.

After watching that team play throughout the year, I think they deserved their record. I know a couple of his teammates were decent recruits, but that team was just soooooooo bad. Nobody but him could do anything positive on the court. The one-man show just doesn't work in major conferences like that. His supporting cast this year played far worse than what Simmons had at LSU, and obviously it was a major disappointment there as well.

That very well could be the case; I'm just saying, it gives me pause. Simmons and LSU were at least a bubble team. Washington was downright terrible.

the whole thing was exercise in bs.

Philly has had a top 3 pick 4 years in a row.

Lakers have had the #2 pick 3 years in a row.

Celtics have had top 3 pick 2 years in a row.

The lottery hasn't had much change the past years.

The worst record has won 2 years in a row.

How is it BS?
because I guarantee you the 7th pick in the draft will be a HOFer and the 8th will be out of the league in 3 years.

hell, the Knicks will probably draft Lydon there...

because I guarantee you the 7th pick in the draft will be a HOFer and the 8th will be out of the league in 3 years.

hell, the Knicks will probably draft Lydon there...
Blame the Knicks for winning their last game against Philly.

That win cost the Knicks the 6th pick.

Biggest NYK problems are Dolan and Jackson.
The Celtics just showed you can tear down and rebuild in 3 years without winning the lottery.

Some pieces C's have acquired via return from KG/Pierce trade:

Isaiah Thomas
Jaylen Brown
No. 1 pick in 2017 Draft
2018 BKN 1st round pick

Thank you Billy King.
Knicks need Dolan to sell the team.

Blame the Knicks for winning their last game against Philly.

That win cost the Knicks the 6th pick.

Biggest NYK problems are Dolan and Jackson.
The Celtics just showed you can tear down and rebuild in 3 years without winning the lottery.

Some pieces C's have acquired via return from KG/Pierce trade:

Isaiah Thomas
Jaylen Brown
No. 1 pick in 2017 Draft
2018 BKN 1st round pick

Thank you Billy King.
Knicks need Dolan to sell the team.
my radio call-in HOF call is because of that trade.

Evan Roberts was going off that the Nets will win the Championship that year and I called in to dispute it and we yelled at each other for about 90seconds...a radio eternity...as I told him he was out of his mind, the nets just bought themselves the basement and paid a kings ransom for it.

call ended when he asked who I rooted for, and when I said the Knicks, Beningo started laughing and Evan hung up on me.

flash forward a couple of years, I called back and said I was the guy who called the basement for the nets, Beningo started laughing again, and Evan goes...ugh, you were right, you were right...but the Knicks still suck. and hung up on me.

my radio call-in HOF call is because of that trade.

Evan Roberts was going off that the Nets will win the Championship that year and I called in to dispute it and we yelled at each other for about 90seconds...a radio eternity...as I told him he was out of his mind, the nets just bought themselves the basement and paid a kings ransom for it.

call ended when he asked who I rooted for, and when I said the Knicks, Beningo started laughing and Evan hung up on me.

flash forward a couple of years, I called back and said I was the guy who called the basement for the nets, Beningo started laughing again, and Evan goes...ugh, you were right, you were right...but the Knicks still suck. and hung up on me.
The only thing that could top this story is your Bald Vinny story.

:wink wink:

:nudge nudge:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom