NBA Fantasy Basketball 2021 - SyracuseFan League | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Fantasy Basketball 2021 - SyracuseFan League

Reminder for all. Changes to your lineup for next week need to be made by the end of Sunday. For those that are considering 3 games vs 4 games for playing some of their bench players, this is a helpful tool I have found (did not find something in yahoo although it may exist)

of course.

had many a fishbowl there.

spent most of my Happy Hours there.

great times and memories.

Hi Kaiser -- a tip as a thanks for picking up the manager less team that drafted a few injured guys. Also a tip for any other team with injured payers that might be new to this.

1608937266640.png

Each roster has 3 injury spots available. So what you can do with Derrick White and Kemba Walker is place them on the injured list, and then make 2 player additions. Perhaps add 2 guys that are playing 4 games next week, and they could possibly be part of your 10 man lineup next week.

Ultimately when Kemba comes back, you will take him off the injured list and waive one of your players.

1609098773845.png

As we head into the Final Day of this weekend, big winners so far appear to be Kaiser and Otto. That being said some categories are close and a few points can certainly flip in all matchups.

Around 10:00 (EST) tonight I will make a post just prior to or at the start of the last Sunday night game of the week to provide an update of what to look for in the Lakers-Wolves relating to the matchups. Will try to do something similar for each week this year.

1609125394815.png

Nobody playing at 10:00.
Looks like it will end at 5-4.. although if Wendell Carter misses a FT down the stretch (4:00) minutes left, it could switch to 5-4 for JN.

1609125516489.png

Easily the tightest matchup.
That being said MikeSU's team is done for the night.
Hak still has Karl Anthony Towns going (game just started) and Chris Paul at the half.

So the FG% category could go either way... Hak could give it away.
Paul and Towns could certainly make 2 3's.
The Rebound category will be held by Hak due to Towns.
Towns needs one block to to take the block category.
Hak's team is one assist down, but still has Paul and Towns going.

This one is currently 5-3 for Hak, but looks like it could end up 8-1 or 7-2.

1609125823834.png

Marek has Lebron going (game just started)
Guy has Russell and Harrell (game just started) and Buddy Hield early in the 3rd.

If Russell and Hield have big 3 point nights they could flip that point.
If Lebron has a sloppy game Guy could flip that point as well.

It looks like Marek will win this one 7-2, but it could end up 6-3 or 5-4 (every point will matter)

1609126024170.png

Buddy B's have Whiteside, Holmes, and Bridges going in the second half of the Phx/Sac Game.
That being said everything seems decided at this point.

Game will end up 5-4 for Duderino (FloridaFan)

1609126187614.png

Soup Bags (CuseFan0307) still has Booker going in the third quarter.
Kaiser has AD and Schroeder going still in the first quarter.

Don't think anything will flip here, and the final will probably be 7-2. I guess Booker could go nuts with the 3's.

View attachment 193581

Nobody playing at 10:00.
Looks like it will end at 5-4.. although if Wendell Carter misses a FT down the stretch (4:00) minutes left, it could switch to 5-4 for JN.

And Wendell Carter did miss a free throw down the stretch to move the FT category from .812 vs .811
JN Wins 5-4.

View attachment 193582
Easily the tightest matchup.
That being said MikeSU's team is done for the night.
Hak still has Karl Anthony Towns going (game just started) and Chris Paul at the half.

So the FG% category could go either way... Hak could give it away.
Paul and Towns could certainly make 2 3's.
The Rebound category will be held by Hak due to Towns.
Towns needs one block to to take the block category.
Hak's team is one assist down, but still has Paul and Towns going.

This one is currently 5-3 for Hak, but looks like it could end up 8-1 or 7-2.

Noted Towns is out for the night. So that changes things a fair bit.
But the Assist Category is wide open right now as is the FG% category.
Maggie's is up 1 assist, but Paul has a full quarter to go to turn it.
The FG% category is tied at 47.0%, so this one could go either way based on Paul's 4th quarter shooting.

You're going above and beyond here, thanks! If at any point this becomes too big of a burden though, I'm totally cool with you pulling back on stuff.

And...Towns has a dislocated wrist. So much for HakAttack’s bold title claims.

just do im clear on the rosters and i apologize if its in this thread, i did a quick skim but didnt see it.

if the 1st game of the day is at 7pm, do entire rosters lock for the week?

or can i still have say a C playing at 10, and a back up C also playing at 10 or maybe tomorrow...and if the starting C all of sudden is OUT, can i still swap before Tip, or is done because the week started?

Devastating loss to you. Congrats on the win. As soon as I saw Brodie was being held out, I knew I'd end up losing in heartbreaking fashion.

Onwards.

Apparently it is only a week to week injury with no surgery. (So I would guess a month).

At the end of the day 6 of the 10 teams make the playoffs, so it hurts but does not crush you. I suppose the key spots are 1/2 in the regular season to get that first round playoff bye.

just do im clear on the rosters and i apologize if its in this thread, i did a quick skim but didnt see it.

if the 1st game of the day is at 7pm, do entire rosters lock for the week?

or can i still have say a C playing at 10, and a back up C also playing at 10 or maybe tomorrow...and if the starting C all of sudden is OUT, can i still swap before Tip, or is done because the week started?

I am not sure and it was not clear from the league settings, unfortunately.
I know that we can still make changes to this weeks lineup as of today at 4:45.

I am not sure and it was not clear from the league settings, unfortunately.
I know that we can still make changes to this weeks lineup as of today at 4:45.
yeah, i couldnt tell in the settings and rules either.

doesnt matter for me this week...'my team is on the floor', but thought it might be useful to others and im sure i will need it forthcoming.

i guess someone should try to edit a roster around 8 and see...

I was interested in joining, but I wasn't available the day you guys were drafting. Maybe next season. We need your breakdowns and write-ups in the football league.

Midweek results with some Friday games started:

1609549130372.png

This matchup is tight in so many categories. I think all categories are totally open at this point for the week.
Could go either way, but I will give myself the slight edge right now since Westrbrook is resting tonight and Porter Injured

1609549205464.png

UEO has some large leads in a few categories. It will be very tough for Brian to win the match in the end.

1609549309364.png

Otto is down 6-3, but his 3 categories are "locked" at this point. Hak has maybe one lock right now. This one could go either way.

1609549717685.png

Tough week for Guy Fawkes... just not sure where he will make up the ground this weekend.

1609549820626.png

Duderino has 3 categories on lock -- he has the clear advantage to win this matchup, but there are a few categories that could be flipped.

MikeSU - you got burned by Injuries this week (Porter / Doncic today). Would have been very close without that, you probably would have won

MikeSU - you got burned by Injuries this week (Porter / Doncic today). Would have been very close without that, you probably would have won

Yeah, was looking good. My team is in a tough spot if Russ is going to be load-managed each week. Hopefully that changes.

You got a good team, though.

Injuries (Covid related) have been an issue for some. I got the benefit of it this week, next week I don't as Tatum will be down.

Also upset with HakAttack that he took Chris Boucher. Was just about to pick him up again (had picked him up and dropped him after week 2). A great numbers guy per minute with the Raps, but the issue will always be consistent minutes to his frail size for a "big" and Nurse reluctance to play him in certain matchups.

Scores entering Saturday

1610237408137.png

Projected Standings based on the above. Top 6 would make the playoffs.

1610237467543.png