NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

LeBron is trying to get Durant to join in LA.

LOL. That would be an amazing heel turn if Durant did that.
NBA could really use that type of move.
Imagine LeBron, Durant, Leonard on one team.

Stephen A said that Durant's response was "Why the hell would I do that?"

It's so weird to me how insulting the "stars" approach is, and everybody seems to be ok with it.

Yeah, the NBA is a star driven league, but the way the players buy into it is just so extreme.

It's so weird to me how insulting the "stars" approach is, and everybody seems to be ok with it.

Yeah, the NBA is a star driven league, but the way the players buy into it is just so extreme.

I just think it's weird because the history of nearly all sports the players have basically had no power. Why shouldn't they have power?

Wonder if PG stays in OKC if the point of clearing out Ball with Deng's deal would be to bring CP3 back to LA with LBJ and Leonard. Not sure what a CP3/LBJ/Kawhi peaks as. Might be the 2 seed in the West.

They can want Boston's assets but Ainge isn't giving them anything good unless he wants to piss off his fanbase.

The Clippers are probably the only team other than the Lakers that can trade for Kawhi and feel he will resign there.

Something is going down today. I feel it!

Love when Woj drops a "fully engaged"

I bet Ainge is in talks for Kawhi to help Popovich out and to drive up the price that the Lakers will have to pay to get Leonard to LA.

I don’t care if LBJ comes because we’re not beating GS before he gets too old anyway. Let’s play the long game.

We don’t know the ceiling of a Ingram, Ball, Kawhi core yet because 2 of those guys are 20 years old.
I remember when the Warriors ceiling was supposedly 50 wins and round 2...until it wasn’t.

I’m good with keeping our flexibility, letting the young guys cook this year, and making a move next summer. If it’s not Kawhi, it’ll be somebody else.
Isn't the last line the Lakers brass used last summer? I am not a fan of Magic and his allure to the modern pllayer. Also not a believer that you can only be a big star in NY or LA (especially Leonard who doesn't talk). Eventually the Lakers have to sign someone big. they are running out of "next summers:.

If thats the case I’m fine with Ainge unleashing havoc and unloading our picks for Davis. Its dog eat dog at that point and its best if philly and gsw/houston are eaten.

Lebron comes off as desperate tbh.

Isn't the last line the Lakers brass used last summer? I am not a fan of Magic and his allure to the modern pllayer. Also not a believer that you can only be a big star in NY or LA (especially Leonard who doesn't talk). Eventually the Lakers have to sign someone big. they are running out of "next summers:.

Or you build with young players like the Warriors did. You can win that way.

The Lakers have a very young and promising core that showed solid improvement last season, and tons of cap space flexibility...they aren’t running out of anything.

As long as these young guys develop(and so far they are), we’re in good shape. Randle has gotten a lot better and had a really good season. Ingram got a lot better and looks like a potential superstar. Ball struggled but still showed a ton of promise. And Kuzma was one of the best rookies in the league and we got him late round 1. What’s the problem or hurry?

So now I am convinced Woj is doing the Spurs bidding with these tweets. The most trusted Boston insiders said they engaged SA and it went nowhere and aren't in on him.
Woj is trying to get LA to up its offer.

If thats the case I’m fine with Ainge unleashing havoc and unloading our picks for Davis. Its dog eat dog at that point and its best if philly and gsw/houston are eaten.
Davis isn't getting moved till next summer at the earliest and if Durant left GS then Boston would be a favorite over GS.

So now I am convinced Woj is doing the Spurs bidding with these tweets. The most trusted Boston insiders said they engaged SA and it went nowhere and aren't in on him.

I’m entirely convinced the media wants a super team in LA and they are creating a narrative here, not reporting anything factual.

Woj watching the world burn?

Davis isn't getting moved till next summer at the earliest and if Durant left GS then Boston would be a favorite over GS.
Call me ridiculous but Kd’s one of the least appealing superstars id want.

The Lakers have a very young and promising core that showed solid improvement last season, and tons of cap space flexibility...they aren’t running out of anything.

As long as these young guys develop(and so far they are), we’re in good shape. Randle has gotten a lot better and had a really good season. Ingram got a lot better and looks like a potential superstar. Ball struggled but still showed a ton of promise. And Kuzma was one of the best rookies in the league and we got him late round 1. What’s the problem or hurry?
Wasn't it Magic who just said if he can't bring the big Free Agents in within the next 2 years he would step down? If I have that comment right (which I probably don't) it sounds like he's in a hurrry.

Or you build with young players like the Warriors did. You can win that way.

You for sure can, but you can also turn into Orlando or Phoenix or the Clippers from 10 years or ago or any # of teams that had a ton of young guys and never did anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom