NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

It’s amazing how badly Tony Parker screwed the Spurs by nuking how Leonard felt about the organization running his mouth.
Leonard's response is a bit on the extreme end of things.

45576A24-AF5B-4702-993A-14023B3D0CCE.gif

Seriously the battle to make the playoffs out West is insane.
Denver and Lakers in.
San Antonio and someone out.

Lakers roster needs a lot of work have to think they are trying to work out a trade to get Leonard otherwise lebron isn't winning anything Sig with this group.

Lakers roster needs a lot of work have to think they are trying to work out a trade to get Leonard otherwise lebron isn't winning anything Sig with this group.

I know LeBron is amazing. I'm sure Kawhi will eventually get to LA one way or another.

But if they end up having to give up BI + picks and/or Josh Hart and they have KCP, JaVale and Lance...

That is a fragile locker room and Luke Walton may be quitting and taking time to do drugs with his dad to get over the experience.

This doesn't even take into consideration if Ball doesn't get traded and Lavar is still in orbit.

Bleacher Report...when LeBron wins 5 as a Laker like Magic and Kobe, get back to us.

Until then, stop the tweet trolling. The list of Laker greats is immense.

The guy is either 1 or 2 on almost any list out there, he puts in a Laker uniform and he isn’t even top 2 there? Come on...

The guy is either 1 or 2 on almost any list out there, he puts in a Laker uniform and he isn’t even top 2 there? Come on...
Eh, he hasn't accomplished anything yet as a Laker.

Alex Rodriguez is one of the great all-time baseball players, but I wouldn't call him an all-time great Yankee.

My guy who is smart on this stuff texted me these to watch.

Lonzo Ball and Julius Randle from the Lakers to Minnesota for Jimmy Butler
Brandon Ingram to Phoenix, Devin Booker to Portland, Damian Lillard to the Lakers
Melo drops his asking and joins la to play with Jimmy?

Not a guarantee Kawhi ends up in LA. Listened to an interview with Michael Wright who covers the Spurs and he said the Spurs are still working to fix the relationship and if he does get traded it might not happen until the deadline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom