NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Lakers don’t have the cap space for Boogie now unless they renounce Randle.
I wonder how many years Boogie is going to settle for.
This Lakers team is fascinating right now if they don’t get Kawhi and keep Lonzo it gets a spot in my League Pass DVR as it could blow up on any given night.

Love Payton on a 1 year to the Pels, Super Mario to the Knicks and Gordon back in Orlando at way less than the max.

Lakers don’t have the cap space for Boogie now unless they renounce Randle.
I wonder how many years Boogie is going to settle for.
This Lakers team is fascinating right now if they don’t get Kawhi and keep Lonzo it gets a spot in my League Pass DVR as it could blow up on any given night.

I was thinking the best Boogie can do at this point is something like 2 for $50 with a team option in year 3.

Tom Penn just said this is the Lakers team for next year. The money doesn’t work for a trade or Boogie at the moment.

Tom Penn just said this is the Lakers team for next year. The money doesn’t work for a trade or Boogie at the moment.

If Penn doesn't think they can make any trades work financially, he's an idiot. Seems like they're out on Boogie though; already signed JaVale and are rumored to want to bring Brook back too.

Hopefully Cleveland is interested in a sign-and-trade for Jabari and we can get Love from them...I'm so nervous we're gonna end up losing Jabari for nothing at this point.

Lakers used up their cap space on resigning KCP.
They can’t fit Boogie without renouncing Randle.

If the Lakers don’t get Kawhi they really aren’t a contender in the loaded West next year. Unless they add more all star talent.

Holy there was a massive brawl in the Australia-Philippines game; like Malace at the Palace level brawl. Thon Maker running around trying to kick everybody in the face.

Eh, he hasn't accomplished anything yet as a Laker.

Alex Rodriguez is one of the great all-time baseball players, but I wouldn't call him an all-time great Yankee.

You know whats funny about that, (not agreeing or disagreeing either way) is that he spent the majority of his career as a Yankee. (54% of his games played were with the yankees) I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't necessarily have thought of him that way, but he was there along time. (CC is another one, he's now made just over 50% of his starts as a Yankee)

Baseball tangent over

You know whats funny about that, (not agreeing or disagreeing either way) is that he spent the majority of his career as a Yankee. (54% of his games played were with the yankees) I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't necessarily have thought of him that way, but he was there along time. (CC is another one, he's now made just over 50% of his starts as a Yankee)

Baseball tangent over
A-Rod is a cheater.
Opponents can respect Sabathia.

This was so bush league and is forgotten on A-Rod
Baseball rant over.

A-Rod is a cheater.
Opponents can respect Sabathia.

This was so bush league and is forgotten on A-Rod
Baseball rant over.

It's kinda hilarious in retrospect to think that in an era of baseball where players were encouraged to run full speed into the catcher to basically try to hit them as hard as physically possible and in a league where it's still encouraged to intentionally throw the ball at other players for random offenses from months or years past, slapping the ball out of someone's hand is considered unforgivable. I love baseball, but it's so ing dumb sometimes.

It's kinda hilarious in retrospect to think that in an era of baseball where players were encouraged to run full speed into the catcher to basically try to hit them as hard as physically possible and in a league where it's still encouraged to intentionally throw the ball at other players for random offenses from months or years past, slapping the ball out of someone's hand is considered unforgivable. I love baseball, but it's so dumb sometimes.

If you run around the bases too slowly for my liking after hitting a home run, I get to throw a ball at 95 mph at you! Lol. So ridiculous.

Angry little guys throwing marshmallow punches. Would love to see that happen with a Boogy Cousins team USA

Spurs are asking 76ers for 3 future firsts and 2 current players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom