NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

That flagrant call on LeBron drive was such a joke.
My god what a joke.

Shaq I guess got flagrant fouled every possession.

It’s one thing having to average 40 and 10 in the conference finals or Finals. Having to do it 3-4 series seems completely unsustainable even for Lebron.

holy crap is westbrook garbage in close games. dude has all the talent but like 80 iq or something.

Spero Dedes about Donovan Mitchell: He is a bad, bad boy.

He sure is. Him and that Oladipo are two of the best young combo guards in the league. I had a good feeling about Mitchell leaving UL for the NBA. Thought he’d be solid.

holy crap is westbrook garbage in close games. dude has all the talent but like 80 iq or something.

Great talent who can do it all, but his game drives me nuts.

Their big 3 all shot poorly. Grant was really good though.

Pretty cool that the Jazz took a 19-0 punch to the face and came out with a playoff road win.
I know. It felt like it was a game 7. That's how bad the Jazz needed the win. Game three is going to be electric. Wish I lived in SLC.

Great talent who can do it all, but his game drives me nuts.

Their big 3 all shot poorly. Grant was really good though.
grant is a great hustle type guy. he bricked a three at one point, but to me it isn't his fault because it was taken in rhythm, it's westbrook's fault for setting up the shot. westbrook is insanely talented but man does he stink at the end of close games.

Every year at the beginning of the season: "Lebron has assembled a superteam, god he's just the worst."

Every year at playoff time: It's him doing everything and a bunch of mediocrity around him.

He went 17-24 from the field last night. If he goes a pedestrian 15-24 from the field, the Cavs lose and are in huge trouble.

Every year at the beginning of the season: "Lebron has assembled a superteam, god he's just the worst."

Every year at playoff time: It's him doing everything and a bunch of mediocrity around him.

He went 17-24 from the field last night. If he goes a pedestrian 15-24 from the field, the Cavs lose and are in huge trouble.
I got sick of hearing about that when he had Kyrie and Love. Oh no, poor Lebron having to drag a top 10 player and another All-Star to the Finals every year. ...but, this year, he legit has mediocre role players and scrubs all around him. Even Kevin Love is getting older and seems to be constantly hurt.

Even Kevin Love is getting older and seems to be constantly hurt.

I don't understand why Love dropped so much weight. He was the best rebounder in the league while in Minnesota and just a beast around the basket, but now he's this soft Shane Battier-esque perimeter player.

Every year in Cleveland these 3 years until this one he had Kyrie.
Kyrie is one of the top 15 players in the league. You can win a title with 2 of the top 15 players in the league.
Cleveland traded that dollar bill for 3 quarters and a scratch ticket which could be really good or just another quarter.

Never has LeBron been on a elite team with such an awful defensive team as this current Cavs team.

Every year in Cleveland these 3 years until this one he had Kyrie.
Kyrie is one of the top 15 players in the league. You can win a title with 2 of the top 15 players in the league.
Cleveland traded that dollar bill for 3 quarters and a scratch ticket which could be really good or just another quarter.

Never has LeBron been on a elite team with such an awful defensive team as this current Cavs team.

I'm also thinking of his time in Miami. There were a couple playoff runs where D Wade was just a shell of himself due to injuries and it was Lebron doing most of the heavy lifting.

I'm also thinking of his time in Miami. There were a couple playoff runs where D Wade was just a shell of himself due to injuries and it was Lebron doing most of the heavy lifting.
During LeBron’s 4 years in Miami Wade was a top 15 player the first 3 years.
He was 2nd team all-NBA in 2011 and 3rd team all-NBA in 2012 and 2013.
Wade was an all star in 2014 as well but slipped from top 15 to top 25 and that is why LeBron went to Kyrie and Cleveland after losing to the Spurs.

LeBron has always been the top dog but he always until this year had a really good 2nd banana was top 15 good.
This year he doesn’t have that type player and the Cavs look awful defensively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom