NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Too many contested 3’s in the last couple minutes when within striking distance by Philly, IMO. Those were tough shots, when they didn’t need to force tough shots yet. They came back largely by getting to the bucket and getting to the line.

Wade was a literal scrub with Cavs. Here he is carving up the Sixers in the playoffs. Amazing

Loved seeing the OG help take down the yutes. But, fwiw, he was not a literal or figurative scrub with the Cavs. Wade averaged 23 minutes and 11 points in 46 games with the Cavs. He averaged 22 minutes and 12 points in 21 regular season games with the Heat.

Too many contested 3’s in the last couple minutes when within striking distance by Philly, IMO. Those were tough shots, when they didn’t need to force tough shots yet. They came back largely by getting to the bucket and getting to the line.

Couldn't agree more. Some of Belinelli's shots made me cringe. Covington too.

I wish I had faith that the Bucks will hire a good replacement for Joe Prunty, but I don’t think they will and it only furthers my depression as a Bucks fan.

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are both future All-Stars.
It sucks watching this Celtics team minus Kyrie. With Kyrie I think they could have won the East this year.
Now they will be lucky to beat these Bucks in the first.

Bledsoe was a bad pickup. The Bucks are better off play Brogdon full time and hope Parker rounds back into form. They have zero spacing with the guys they are playing. Boston did a great job walling off the lane last night.

Bledsoe was a bad pickup. The Bucks are better off play Brogdon full time and hope Parker rounds back into form. They have zero spacing with the guys they are playing. Boston did a great job walling off the lane last night.

Bledsoe has been awesome this season; probably their 2nd best player and easily better than Brogdon.

He's been AWFUL these first two games though.

Celtics are going to be 65 wins scary next year
Next year
PG-Kyrie Irving
SG- Jaylen Brown
SF-Gordon Hayward
PF-Jayson Tatum
C- Al Horford

Bench: Marcus Morris, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, Daniel Theius.

The only FAs they have are Greg Monroe and Aron Baynes.
Smart will be a rFA but nobody is going to pay this offseason.

This team will be a 55-60 win team.

Plus they have assets to move.

And that Cavs lead has disappeared. Oladipo is a beast.

This Myles Turner is a player. I think Rak was directly competing with him for playing time. Big guy, versatile, shot blocker, and they said he shoots 35% from 3.

This Myles Turner is a player. I think Rak was directly competing with him for playing time. Big guy, versatile, shot blocker, and they said he shoots 35% from 3.

Big time talent. Injuries kept him from really breaking out this year, and even taking a little step backwards from last year but he’s on the verge IMO.

The Cavs defense is just atrocious.
How isn’t Thompson getting any minutes.

Big time talent. Injuries kept him from really breaking out this year, and even taking a little step backwards from last year but he’s on the verge IMO.

Yup. He did like one year at Texas I think? I think they were meh, got bounced first round somewhere around a 9 seed, then he bolted?

Yup. He did like one year at Texas I think? I think they were meh, got bounced first round somewhere around a 9 seed, then he bolted?

Yup, sounds right. Definitely a one and done guy at Texas and I think they were pretty mediocre like you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom