NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Haha. Yeah it's nothing I'm passionate about but LBJ amuses me. Here is a guy with otherworldly talent that has to consistently be told how great he is.
The playoff scoring thing isn't bad for just a kid that didn't really care about scoring.

:rolleyes:

Hey, remember the discussion about Thompson thinking of reupping with the Warriors for less money?

Just gonna drop this off - From OKC to the Bay: How KD is building a Silicon Valley empire

I realize a lot of teams could probably say this, but Klay would be so perfect for the Lakers. A two guard that doesn’t need the ball in his hands, that’s a great shooter and strong defender? He’d be ideal with Ball and Ingram. He’s my dream signing.

When GSW puts it into fifth gear, they are just untouchable.

Steph is so ridiculous.

They were seemingly scoring everytime down.

And how many open shots did Eric Gordon miss in that stretch?

Mike D’antoni has only played 7 guys. Those poor men. They must be so TIRED.

Wonder if the sloppy play to end the game had something to do with being tired?

Missed the second half ( power outage) but looks like FT disparity didn't improve. Officials were very Rocket friendly I thought. Either way sounds like second half was as much fun as first... Finally.

Hey, remember the discussion about Thompson thinking of reupping with the Warriors for less money?

Just gonna drop this off - From OKC to the Bay: How KD is building a Silicon Valley empire

I think Iggy has also talked about taking advantage of being in Silicon Valley as well from a business POV.

Mike D’antoni has only played 7 guys. Those poor men. They must be so TIRED.

I think on both sides, did Draymond come out the entire second half? He had the missed dunk and there was also a rebound on the one possession where the Rockets had 3 shots where I thought he should've gotten there; I wonder if he was too tired.

I can't believe the Rockets took both of those runs from the Warriors. Very impressive. I think CP3 read this thread yesterday...

I think on both sides, did Draymond come out the entire second half? He had the missed dunk and there was also a rebound on the one possession where the Rockets had 3 shots where I thought he should've gotten there; I wonder if he was too tired.

I can't believe the Rockets took both of those runs from the Warriors. Very impressive. I think CP3 read this thread yesterday...

Credit to Mike D. He played it like a game 7. Basically a 6.5 man rotation, aka the JB special, to get this win. I would guess Gerald Green will play a bit better at home, but I think Mike D is riding this rotation for the rest of the series.

I know the Dubs have cap issues, but the imbalance of their roster to have so many centers and not wings is mind boggling.

Finally, going to say it again, when Steph is on fire, it's the most fun I've maybe ever had watching basketball. It is really like NBA Jam in real life.

This is basketball at it's very, very best. There are six HoFers on the floor and Kerr will likely get into the HoF as a coach. If Houston were to win, Mike D could be in the running as well.

Credit to Mike D. He played it like a game 7. Basically a 6.5 man rotation, aka the JB special, to get this win. I would guess Gerald Green will play a bit better at home, but I think Mike D is riding this rotation for the rest of the series.

I know the Dubs have cap issues, but the imbalance of their roster to have so many centers and not wings is mind boggling.

Finally, going to say it again, when Steph is on fire, it's the most fun I've maybe ever had watching basketball. It is really like NBA Jam in real life.

This is basketball at it's very, very best. There are six HoFers on the floor and Kerr will likely get into the HoF as a coach. If Houston were to win, Mike D could be in the running as well.

Yeah I was texting with my friends last night, there's nothing like a Steph hot streak. Nothing is off the table. I love it.

Zach Lowe has talked about the Warrior roster issues; I didn't really realize it until he said it, it's crazy/stupid how many C they have on the roster. And that gets exacerbated with Iggy out.

Just like the Celtics the Rockets have to play this short rotation game 5 win it and then mail in game 6 minutes wise and go all in for game 7.

Celtics are going all in for game 5 and then will get destroyed in game 6.

Knicks411 did you end up betting that Rockets-Celtics Finals when it was +800?

biggest mystery to me of the entire game is how the refs pulled 0.5 seconds our of their asses to put back on the clock. at 0.5 seconds the ball was just corralled by the Rocket player and it was at least another 1/3-1/2 sec for livingston to react..and then you have to account for human reaction time to actually call the foul...i mean why isn't human reaction time factored in during such situations?

biggest mystery to me of the entire game is how the refs pulled 0.5 seconds our of their asses to put back on the clock. at 0.5 seconds the ball was just corralled by the Rocket player and it was at least another 1/3-1/2 sec for livingston to react..and then you have to account for human reaction time to actually call the foul...i mean why isn't human reaction time factored in during such situations?

Also, if Steph's last shot had gone in, I don't think it would've counted. Would've been a fun review.

Just like the Celtics the Rockets have to play this short rotation game 5 win it and then mail in game 6 minutes wise and go all in for game 7.

Celtics are going all in for game 5 and then will get destroyed in game 6.

Knicks411 did you end up betting that Rockets-Celtics Finals when it was +800?

The only bet I had was Warriors to win this series in 5. +400. Which is now out the window.

I thought Doc was going to leave the Clippers and get the 76ers job to appeal to LeBron.

The Clippers extended his contract so now it will be Brent Brown leading the LeBron to Philly presentation.
The more it appears the 76ers aren't really the favorite I thought. Also I can't see LeBron going to Houston. He doesn't fit with Harden.

It looks more and more like the Lakers or I can't see where else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom