NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

I agree on Randle too, I wasn't a huge fan of his game prior to this year, he proved me wrong.

There are teams who could create some space and make a run at him. I have no idea, of course. I could see Atlanta in addition to Brooklyn.

I think I made this joke before, but you know who would be a great fit for the Pacers? Paul George!

I’ve always liked Randle, but I tend to like players like that and wish there were more of them around.

And I maintain that Ingram will be better than George soon, so I would be livid if they deal him in part to overpay George.

I’ve always liked Randle, but I tend to like players like that and wish there were more of them around.

And I maintain that Ingram will be better than George soon, so I would be livid if they deal him in part to overpay George.

If I were a Laker fan, PG would legitimately frighten me if he gets offered the max he can be offered.

If you told me he was the piece that was needed to guarantee LeBron, so be it, but without that guarantee, I'd be worried.

Punk move by Morris. You can’t stand over a grown man like that and talk crap after knocking him out of bounds. Dumb too. So unnecessary.

Punk move by Morris. You can’t stand over a grown man like that and talk crap after knocking him out of bounds. Dumb too. So unnecessary.

Celtics were rolling before that. Totally shut down all the momentum.

Pedant alert, but there's no NBA HOF. just basketball.

My gut says Marion is not a HOF caliber guy. Very good player though

I know that. It's for basketball as a whole. International, coaching, media, other contributions, etc. I didn't say that it was JUST the NBA HOF.

Tonight's game is an attestation of how lopsided NBA playoff games are officiated in favor of the home teams.

Ridiculous. But how else do you explain the lopsided home / away performances from both teams?

Tonight's game is an attestation of how lopsided NBA playoff games are officiated in favor of the home teams.

Ridiculous. But how else do you explain the lopsided home / away performances from both teams?
Cavs get away with mugging Tatum at home and don’t get to do it on the road.

The Cavs will pound the Celtics on Friday and we will have a game 7 where the pressure will determine if the Celtics win at home or not.

Lue playing JR over Korver the entire first quarter sealed the Cavs fate tonight. Inexcusable.

Celtics shot crap tonight and still won by 13. LeBron was saving his energy. No way he would play this bad in a game 7.
Hill will kill the Celtics at home in game 6. This will be a 7 game series.
It’s amazing how outside of game 2 the home team has been up by atleast 13 points after the first quarter.

Yep. Barring injury, Draymond is going to get in.

everyone gets into the basketball hall of fame. dudes with totally "decent" careers get in.

Not what I saw on Twitter. Lue's excuse was that the Celtics didn't play Semi and confused him.

hard to have a lot of confidence in him after he said that. Seriously??

Lillard on first team is a little surprising, I think. But then I guess who else would go there? Steph missed time.

11 straight years first team all league for Lebron. That's just amazing. This will also be his 13th straight year in the top 5 in MVP voting.

Trevor Ariza got a vote lmao. I would have gone with Giannis over Durant this year but I'm biased. Can't find too much fault with these lists.

I was actually wondering if Giannis was listed as a guard, you could've maybe gotten him in over Dame.

Also I'm just thinking; if the second team played the third team, would the third team be favored?

Also I'm just thinking; if the second team played the third team, would the third team be favored?
Yes, because Westbrook would be dominating the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom