NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Outside of Steph, KD, and Klay nobody else will shoot for Golden State. It sounds ridiculous, but they really miss Iguadala setting everyone up.

This game is awful.

I'm so sick of seeing centers switched into elite guards too. Why?

This game is awful.

I'm so sick of seeing centers switched into elite guards too. Why?

For some reason the hedge and recover has fallen out of favor. Everybody just switches everything.

It doesn’t make any sense to switch centers onto elite guards. Also doesn’t make sense to switch a little guard onto a KD.

Not everybody can switch everything and guard everyone. I don’t get it.

Massive shot. Warriors completely out of sync with this rockets d and the iguodala loss has been so big because nobody else has stepped up with the minutes

Chris Paul getting hurt at that point...awful. Feel terrible for him.

Horrible ending for green.

Didn't grab the rebound, didn't call a timeout on the rebound, turned it over to end the game without even a shot attempt. Sad. My god. Awful.

I'm really not a fan of all the shenanigans behind the 3 point line in the hopes of drawing a shooting foul.
Shot fake. Get the defender in the air. Blatantly jump into him.
3 foul shots.

I’ll see your irrationality & raise you a GSW>Cleveland in 5 finals prediction.

That was my prediction at start of postseason but gsw's failure to make plays down the stretch the last two... Not so sure.

My nightmare scenario is Cavs win game 7 and Houston knocks out GS but Paul is injured for the finals.

I do expect both series to go 7. Warriors need to wake up. They have played absolutely terrible the last two games. Strange to see. Paul injury is huge.

That was my prediction at start of postseason but gsw's failure to make plays down the stretch the last two... Not so sure.

My nightmare scenario is Cavs win game 7 and Houston knocks out GS but Paul is injured for the finals.

I do expect both series to go 7. Warriors need to wake up. They have played absolutely terrible the last two games. Strange to see. Paul injury is huge.

as if harden played well? harden has missed his last TWENTY threes over the last two games and the Rockets are 2-0 during that stretch. GSW is in huge trouble.

Horrible ending for green.

Didn't grab the rebound, didn't call a timeout on the rebound, turned it over to end the game without even a shot attempt. Sad. My god. Awful.
couldn't happen to a better punk.

It's probably irrational but I still think golden state wins this series somehow

it's a toss up. Rockets HAD to win this game. GSW likely wins game 6, feels better about themselves, then game 7 is up for grabs. If I'm Houston, I punt on game 6 if there is any doubt with Paul. They might as well take one good swing in game 7 at home than two crappy swings.

Paul has to be out for a week. That was a hamstring. He can’t play tomorrow.

He should rehab like crazy and hope he can play Monday but I doubt it a lot. He wouldn’t even be 100% next Thursday. At best he could work it out for game 2 of the Finals.

It sucks for him. Eric Gordon and Gerald Green have to step up bigtime in his absence. The Rockets just have to play 7 guys and hope Iggy isn’t healthy.

Harden
Gordon
Ariza
Tucker
Capela
6th Green
New 7th ISO Joe or Ryan Anderson

Cleveland is winning tonight but I feel the Celtics will do enough to protect home court in game 7.

It’s pretty simple how important HCA is for the role players on Cleveland and young players on Boston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom