NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Ariza is 0-8 and Harden and Gordon are 2-12. You would think at least one guy could hit.

Time for the league MVP to put the team on his back, right? Isn’t that what league MVP’s do?
Not a Harden fan but I don’t want to hear this when he’s going up against The Warriors featuring bitchass KD, minus CP3.

The records show Donaghy placed 134 calls to referee Scott Foster — more than the 126 calls Donaghy made to his bookie — between October 2006 and April 2007, the period during which he has confessed to either betting on games or passing on game information to gamblers. The majority of the phone calls lasted no more than two minutes and occurred prior to and after games Donaghy officiated and on which he admits wagering.

With the exception of 150 calls Donaghy placed to Thomas Martino, to whom he says he provided “picks” to win games and who was the middleman between the disgraced referee and a bookie named James Battista, the ex-ref phoned no one more than he called Foster. During this period, the most calls Donaghy made to any other referee were 13.

Disgraced Former NBA Referee Tim Donaghy's Phone Calls to Second Ref Raise Questions

Can't lose a HoF player and be playing 6.5 man rotation in a 7 game series against the GSW and expect to win.

They missed those shots because they were dead tired. Harden was barely making it to the three point line on defense.

Time for Morey to try to start planning his Bron pitch.

Hard to blame the officiating when you shoot 6-37 from 3. I’m actually happy they don’t call some of these fouls on Harden. He tries to draw fouls on purpose.

he tries to draw fouls on purpose is a bad thing? any NBA player worth a dime does that.

Nah, not going to equate that to...

-Two no-calls on Harden shooting a 3
-No call on Gordon getting hammered at the rim
-No call on INSANE moving screen by Jordan Bell

That sequence was absolutely absurd.

you forgot about the 4 point play where harden was in the air, shooting the ball, it banks in..and they say its a nonshooting foul . i don't see how you can say a guy who shoots jumpers..jumped in the air..then got hit..then shot and scored, wasnt shooting. 10 points were completely robbed from Houston just in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

15-36 from 3 vs. 6-40 from 3. Refs fault!
0-27 in a row at one point ..and they lost by 9. GSW really should have lost this series.

Klay had 3 fouls in 4 minutes

4 minutes!!!

Stop that. That changed entire first half.

but he actually committed those fouls. should they not call fouls just because he already had some? how bout he stop fouling or how bout kerr get him out of the game after the quick two?

0-27 in a row at one point ..and they lost by 9. GSW really should have lost this series.

GS blew game 4. And had chances in game 5. Both close games they could have won. And won by 40 when they had Paul.

GS blew game 4. And had chances in game 5. Both close games they could have won. And won by 40 when they had Paul.

so when GSW loses, they blow it..but houston, missing 27 in a row..shooting 7 for 44..many of them wide open looks...DIDNT blow it?

Last edited:
You can say what you want about some of these, but calling that four point play a side out was insane..and that was an incredible moving screen on that Curry corner three.it was excellent NFL line pass run blocking...counter tres action.

LeBron proved why he is the MVP.
He dominated a game 7 on the road while James Harden turned into John Starks in game 7.
That was awful choke job by both home teams.

You can say what you want about some of these, but calling that four point play a side out was insane..and that was an incredible moving screen on that Curry corner three.it was excellent NFL line pass run blocking...counter tres action.

I'm glad you brought up about the moving screen. That's normal now in the NBA and they don't call it. It's something that needs addressing but hasn't been yet. The college game and pro game are two totally different animals.

In before the “There’s no parity anymore” posts.
The people that say that are stupid.
The only solution would be to get rid of conferences and just seed 1-16.
Either that or just realize these teams are great and have earned it.

The people that say that are stupid.
The only solution would be to get rid of conferences and just seed 1-16.
Either that or just realize these teams are great and have earned it.

Lebron James is great. Take him off Cleveland and I believe they are a top 10, if not top 5 lottery team this year. Just speaks to his greatness. There are about 10 other teams in the Eastern Conference where if he were on the team, they would have a much better shot at taking out the Warriors.

If he actually suits up for the Lakers, I will lose my mind. Only exception is if it’s April and we’re out of it...which I’m tired of. I want playoffs next year.

Lavar needs to be banned from Staples the next time he says something out of line publcally. He’s an insecure soccer mom In a goon’s body and this is the greatest franchise in professional sports the last 50 years. Get the hell outta here.

Yeah, this is highly inappropriate.

I'm fine with soccer mom in a man's body, but goon has serious racial overtones that never should have survived this site for a good part of the weekend.

Last edited:
I'm glad you brought up about the moving screen. That's normal now in the NBA and they don't call it. It's something that needs addressing but hasn't been yet. The college game and pro game are two totally different animals.
Does it need addressing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom