NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

The Warriors are also working out Ball number 2.

Apparently any team that will employ Nick Young is intrigued.

Worst case in terms of what exactly? I at least think that would potentially be a competitive series at least. I’m afraid Golden State will wipe the floor with Cleveland.

I know you’re skeptical, but I think Houston does too. Capela neutralizes a lot of what Cleveland does well in protecting the rim and stopping offensive rebounding.

Ariza, Gordon, and Tucker are better versions of Korver, JR, and Green.

I know you’re skeptical, but I think Houston does too. Capela neutralizes a lot of what Cleveland does well in protecting the rim and stopping offensive rebounding.

Ariza, Gordon, and Tucker are better versions of Korver, JR, and Green.

I think Houston probably does too, but there’s at least a chance their iso-based offense can be limited if Harden or CP3 simply have an off night.

Klay with 3 fouls in 4 minutes?

Lol give me a break.
Thompson needed to be smarter than that on that Harden three, but the refs have to stop with this garbage that if Harden gets breathed on in any way it's a foul.

Also, why aren't the Warriors running their offense tthrough Curry? I don't get it.

Glad I get to watch centers switching on elite guards again. Nice. Bell can totally guard Harden.

They are capable of coming back from this.

They'll need to play a lot better and a lot smarter.
They play very dumb for long periods. Too lax.

This is playing out nicely for my nightmare scenario though.

I know I've said this before but with the stuff he gets away with I have no idea how guys don't intentionally break Harden's ribs.

Green killing GS on offense. How many dumb passes can you have?

Klay had 3 fouls in 4 minutes

4 minutes!!!

Stop that. That changed entire first half.
Nah, not going to equate that to...

-Two no-calls on Harden shooting a 3
-No call on Gordon getting hammered at the rim
-No call on INSANE moving screen by Jordan Bell

That sequence was absolutely absurd.

Time for the league MVP to put the team on his back, right? Isn’t that what league MVP’s do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom