NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

I think Brown is a future all-star.
He is only 21 and had 2 seasons where he has gotten deep postseason experience.
Tatum has potential to be a Paul Pierce top 10 player in the league.
Brown is more of an allstar type.

Yeah, maybe I am just more down on Brown because he pales in comparison to Tatum

Yeah, maybe I am just more down on Brown because he pales in comparison to Tatum

I'm higher on Brown than most. I think if he were on the Spurs, people would be flipping out that they basically got Kawhi 2.0, but with a high top fade.

I'm higher on Brown than most. I think if he were on the Spurs, people would be flipping out that they basically got Kawhi 2.0, but with a high top fade.
I don’t think people realize the leap he made from rookie to second year and his all-around game.
He is going to make all-defensive team in the future. Draymond Green said he should have been an allstar this year.

I think Brown is a multiple time allstar when his career is over. He is the same age Frank Howard. These guys this young don’t typically show that much unless they are good.

I don’t think people realize the leap he made from rookie to second year and his all-around game.
He is going to make all-defensive team in the future. Draymond Green said he should have been an allstar this year.

I think Brown is a multiple time allstar when his career is over. He is the same age Frank Howard. These guys this young don’t typically show that much unless they are good.

Yep. In all honesty, I think Brown will be better than Tatum, which I know is blasphemous to say right now, but I also think Kawhi is a better NBA player than KD.

Self pass off the glass was awesome!

Hate green and thompson. Both idiots.

Watch that bozo get suspended a game again. He's so stupid. Understand your importance.

Hate green and thompson. Both idiots.

Watch that bozo get suspended a game again. He's so stupid. Understand your importance.

He won’t get another T this game. The officials will look the other way now. He still needs two more to get suspended.

He won’t get another T this game. The officials will look the other way now. He still needs two more to get suspended.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit getting another tonight and next game. Misses game 5 again. Hmm

New Orleans.

I’ve always wished Melo could play with a PG like Rondo(assuming he stays). Would be interested to see it, though wish it happened a few years ago.

Other than a 40 year old Jason Kidd in a year that Melo won the scoring title and the team won 54 games, I don’t think he’s ever played with a true pass first PG that looks to set the scorers up. Chauncey was great but not a big assist guy, Iverson, Andre Miller was more of a scorer by that point, Westbrook .

At some point, someone should go back and do an analysis of just how frequently foul calls were missed against LeBron and Shaq.

I know LBJ complains a lot, but he gets hit all the time. Shaq had it happen, too.

Guys that are physical freaks just get officiated differently.

I’ve always wished Melo could play with a PG like Rondo(assuming he stays). Would be interested to see it, though wish it happened a few years ago.

Other than a 40 year old Jason Kidd in a year that Melo won the scoring title and the team won 54 games, I don’t think he’s ever played with a true pass first PG that looks to set the scorers up. Chauncey was great but not a big assist guy, Iverson, Andre Miller was more of a scorer by that point, Westbrook .

It would be a nice way to finish his career. He can still score, but he definitely will need help getting setup now and definitely shouldn't be a #1. NO would be an interesting fit.

The 1st quarter legit means nothing in the NBA. It seems, I know there's probably some fancy stat that exists that states otherwise but ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom