NBA Playoffs | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Love Draymond. He may be my favorite player in the NBA. His strengths in the game were very similarly to my non descript amateur career. His strengths are very similar to Lebron, except he's a better scorer. Draymond brings the intensity to the Warriors.

If Lebron was asked to be used the same way I think he would make him and his team so much better. The offense can run through you, but it's not isolation, four other guys keep moving. Lebron would get more scoring opportunities if the Cavs utilized him in a similar offense.

LeBron, Dan Gilbert, Dan Auerbach, somebody, please get Tyronn Lues ome big boy ties. Thank you very much.

USATSI_8863154.jpg

Warriors supporting cast is just 10 times more dangerous than the cav's. Plus the Warriors move the ball as well as anyone and they take a majority of their open looks.

LeBron had a ridiculously good half just to keep his team in it. Love and Irving cannot compare to Thompson and Green as running mates.

James has to do everything! If he doesn't win the game by himself the Cav's aren't winning.

Time to ship Irving and Love

James has to do everything! If he doesn't win the game by himself the Cav's aren't winning.

I don't know what else the Cavs can do, I didn't like the love trade, they should have kept wiggins, but they have tried everything to make this a championship roster.

Irving for Paul.

Love for Melo.

The Cavs get the better player in each deal, the rebuilding Knicks and the Clipperss(who might as well rebuild, they aren't coming out of the West) get the younger players.

And I'm extra-mad all over again that OKC blew it. They would've smacked this Cavs squad around too, and Dion would be winning a championship.

And I'm extra-mad all over again that OKC blew it. They would've smacked this Cavs squad around too, and Dion would be winning a championship.

They completely sheet their pants and you could see it coming. Once the Warriors won game 5 OKC was done. Westbrook is a maniac and that's your lead guard. It's a huge problem. He's great but bipolar as a player.

Btw. I agree, Cav's never had a chance in the finals weather it was OKC, GST or SAS. They just don't have enough and Irving and Love are second tier players.

Irving for Paul.

Love for Melo.

The Cavs get the better player in each deal, the rebuilding Knicks and the Clipperss(who might as well rebuild, they aren't coming out of the West) get the younger players.
If you're trading Irving or Love, unless something drastic happens this series, you're buying pretty low. Not a chance you get guys like Paul and Melo for them.

So can the Cavs home crowd carry the team to a game three win?

If I'm a Warriors fan at the game tonight, no way I would have left early. Good chance you bailed on seeing your team for the last time this season.

Fun fact - J.R. Smith has played more minutes in the NBA finals this year than Steph Curry.

If you're trading Irving or Love, unless something drastic happens this series, you're buying pretty low. Not a chance you get guys like Paul and Melo for them.

Throw in first rounders then. It's championship or bust and the clock is ticking loudly.

If I'm a Warriors fan at the game tonight, no way I would have left early. Good chance you bailed on seeing your team for the last time this season.

I'm thinking a lot of Warriors diehard fans are priced out of the arena at this point, and a lot of rich casual fans are in those seats.

Is it ok to admit Lebron isn't as good as he used to be? and it's all on the offensive side of the ball.

I don't understand the loss of his jumper at all. Virtually everyone becomes a better shooter with age. He has regressed.

I'd let him try to carry the team all day if I was an opposing coach. He's turnover prone, he doesn't shoot a good percentage when he takes a lot of shots anymore, and he rarely goes into the post. That was his bread and butter in Miami.

Throw in first rounders then. It's championship or bust and the clock is ticking loudly.
I think the next first rounder that they can trade is available in 2020. I kid you not.

So far this series is proving that having one superteam in the East with a red carpet to the Finals isn't helping anyone, especially Lebron in his quest to get another ring.

They can, but the cavs needed to get one of the first two to have a legit chance to win the series.

Also, they traded two 1st round draft picks to get Mozgov.

I don't think they're a superteam, though.
Well, whatever they are, their payroll is insane and they let Lebron play GM while assembling a team around him.

Not sure why Love and Irving are of all a sudden equivalent to role players in some people's eyes. (Not saying you)

I must be having deja vu. Lebronagists throwing the Cleveland supporting cast under the bus like it was 2009 all over again. I could buy that the first time around, but not this time. LeBron assembled this team, it's on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom