NBA Playoffs | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Richie, as you know I have mad respect for you. This is just our annual dance, where we're on opposite rooting sides. We seem to agree on many [most?] topics, this is just the one point of divergence where we aren't on the same page.
Thanks, Ryan, I've been so busy with a freelance gig and all kinda madness (including a voyage to the center of a CT scanner Monday, I take my barium straight, no rocks, no chaser, so, so good) that I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. Longest I've gone gymless since I became a fitness junkie in 1990. I needed a nice morning workout, thanks, bro! Felt good. If I'm around a year from now, I'll just recycle that post.

Refs at again, how is that a not a foul at the end of the 1st half on Cleveland??? Amazing if that was on GS, Cleveland would be shooting 3 FT's right now.

Draymond continues to nut up in big moments on offense. The missed layup with freakin Love contesting, and then passing up a 3 with nobody within 20 feet AND traveling with nobody within 20 feet is the difference between them being up at half or down 5 at half. Good, well rounded player but so overrated. If he was a Knick he'd shoot like 41% from the floor. Luckily the splash brothers have a pulse tonight.

Kyrie is locked in, and Tristan Thompson just played a heck of a first half.

Game 4 of a 2-1 series that was 2-0 is a recipe for both teams playing with a certain desperation and the game having a certain extra intensity, and this one is getting the job done so far.

Refs at again, how is that a not a foul at the end of the 1st half on Cleveland??? Amazing if that was on GS, Cleveland would be shooting 3 FT's right now.

Idiotic play by Smith, and the refs were too cowardly to call it.

Idiotic play by Smith, and the refs were too cowardly to call it.
You know if that was Lebron it would have been a foul and he would still would have been crying about it. For a superstar he is one of the BIGGEST whiner's ever in the NBA.

Last edited:
Good game so far.

Some bad TOs by GS and great rebounding from cleveland.

Possible 4 point swing at the end of the half including the T. I mean... That foul wasn't even close.

Thank you, that got me a quick fiddy. The over/under on when the first the refs-are-biased-toward-the-Cavs post would show up was the first period, I took the over.

You know if that was Lebron it would have been a foul and he would still would have been crying about it. For a superstar he is one of the BIGGEST whiner's ever's in the NBA.
Do you watch Iggy? He complains after every foul, every play. raises both arms up the air, gives the refs the What look?

You know if that was Lebron it would have been a foul and he would still would have been crying about it. For a superstar he is one of the BIGGEST whiner's ever's in the NBA.

Yup. No doubt that Lebron gets that call(as he should because it was a clear foul), especially at home. 100%. I'm all for letting them play and letting it be physical, but you can't bail out stupidity by being afraid to make calls. Maybe you're not expecting the defender to be dumb enough to foul a guy shooting a 40 footer but it was obvious that he did and youve gotta call it.

Either Luke Walton threatened the ref's kids, or the fix is in.

When does an assistant get a dead ball technical?

Game is Physical and missed calls both ways, but end of half was again, potential 4 pt swing

Both of these teams are just great at home
Been meaning to ask since you were at the other game - I keep hearing from media people that the Cavs are really aggressive about manufacturing noise. Lots of people loud on microphones, lots of blasting music. Was that your experience a few nights ago, or is it overblown?

Been meaning to ask since you were at the other game - I keep hearing from media people that the Cavs are really aggressive about manufacturing noise. Lots of people loud on microphones, lots of blasting music. Was that your experience a few nights ago, or is it overblown?
Very loud. Yes, lots of music too. Don't have a comparison tho- only arena I've been in. Wanted a good game and got opposite!

Cleveland is basically just running into dudes full speed moving screens. it's a joke. golden state is so much better than this cavs team that if this weren't the finals it would be a 4-5 game series. it still may be, but the officials are doing their best to extend this series.

edit: as I type this they call 2 fouls on verejao in like 3 seconds. LOL.

Cleveland is basically just running into dudes full speed moving screens. it's a joke. golden state is so much better than this cavs team that if this weren't the finals it would be a 4-5 game series. it still may be, but the officials are doing their best to extend this series.

edit2:What are they reviewing? love runs into verejao with two hands, and then wants the call?

Yup. This is basically AFC North basketball, and I hope nobody dies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom