NBA Playoffs | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

FV5145u.jpg

I laughed hard at this.

The thing that is really bad about these overly physical games where the ref's swallow the whistle is that it encourages flopping. Players feel like the only way to get a call is to be overly demonstrative. Really makes for bad basketball.

Although, I do like that Curry and Lebron are jawing with each other. That's fun.

The Warriors dominated defensively in the second half. That should be the story.

It's like a different sport watching the Cavs on O as compared to watching the top western conference teams. The Warriors, Spurs, and even the Thunder(when clicking) and Clippers(when healthy and clicking) - the ball movement is just better built into their offenses.

When things break down for the Cavs, it's "let's clear out for Lebron or Kyrie and hope they get to the rim and score over two long defenders" time.

The thing that is really bad about these overly physical games where the ref's swallow the whistle is that it encourages flopping. Players feel like the only way to get a call is to be overly demonstrative. Really makes for bad basketball.

Although, I do like that Curry and Lebron are jawing with each other. That's fun.

It was ugly ball, but Curry and Thompson's 3 point barrages are the best thing ever to cancel out the otherwise ugly ball.

How many guys have brought their team to 6 straight finals?

Great accomplishment. Slightly brought down by all of them coming in the perennially garbage East. His accomplishments are great. No question about it. His fanboys can calm down on all the crazy stuff they spout though. It's pretty much over on that front.

Possibly a rookie mistake by Lue, but a tough call. Lebron looked gassed. But what else could they do? They're just not deep like GS is.
I think it was the right move. I bust on Lue, but if you want to win the series you need this game, and you're not getting it without those guys. Lue knows that.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, but Kevin Love probably needs to get concussed each game if the Cavs hope to come back.

I think it was the right move. I bust on Lue, but if you want to win the series you need this game, and you're not getting it without those guys. Lue knows that.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, but Kevin Love probably needs to get concussed each game if the Cavs hope to come back.

I remember when some people(who had probably never watched him play) SWORE he was a top 5-10 player. LOL.

I remember when some people(who had probably never watched him play) SWORE he was a top 5-10 player. LOL.
I try not to be smug about how much smack I talked about Love, but... it's really tempting and I really dislike his game.

I mean, the T-Wolves, who historically make bad choices, were fed up with him and stopped believing they could build around him. That's kind of a big red flag.

Lebron does it all, but I'd rather have Steph. He's the guy who gets buckets. That's still the most important thing in basketball.
Along with providing the rest of his team a 4 on 3 almost every possession off the pick and roll.

Notch below the best. Nothing criminal in that.

Is it his age catching up with him? He just looks like an excellent player but not a superstar in these playoffs. He looks like a burly power forward who has accepted a role as a facilitator, not the main threat.

He wasn't shooting off the dribble unless he was able to take it all the way to the basket. His last 8 or so points were all but uncontested layups at the end, when 3's were logically the shot to take. James passing is great, particularly for a power forward p, but my opinion only - it seems that he's over passing now because he's not the offensive threat he used to be.

Is it his age catching up with him? He just looks like an excellent player but not a superstar in these playoffs. He looks like a burly power forward who has accepted a role as a facilitator, not the main threat.

He wasn't shooting off the dribble unless he was able to take it all the way to the basket. His last 8 or so points were all but uncontested layups at the end, when 3's were logically the shot to take. James passing is great, particularly for a power forward p, but my opinion only - it seems that he's over passing now because he's not the offensive threat he used to be.

I really can't remember him taking over once these playoffs. "Bathsalts Bron" wasn't that long ago...but the legs go quick, when they go.

6 years ago, this guy was helping the Lakers win a title, as one of the most promising young players in the game. I am horrified, saddened, and disgusted at what's apparently become of this guy. Hope he saved his money.

Ckoi84lUoAENELr.jpg:large

6 years ago, this guy was helping the Lakers win a title, as one of the most promising young players in the game. I am horrified, saddened, and disgusted at what's apparently become of this guy. Hope he saved his money.

Ckoi84lUoAENELr.jpg:large
OMG is that Bynum?!?!

I'm not throwing in the towel quite yet, but my arm's cocked. Cavs an 8-point 'dog Monday night. May not be enough, tough to imagine the Warriors not closing it out in that wild and crazy home-court all-gold environment (too bad they still don't play in the Cow Palace, loved that name).

Question is, will Draymond Green be in the game. Interested what the league does or says after reviewing Draymond delivering a punch to LeBron's nuts, back-door stylee. He's a flagrant away from suspension.

Wonder what Draymond's fixation is with hitting and kicking guy's in the family jewels? We may have to get some input from Dr. Freud on that.

Last edited:
Draymond is a mental patient. Is his best friend a 7 year old and they go home and laugh at this stuff while eating raw cake batter and watching Friday Night Videos????

"I hit someone else on the balls, teeeheeeheee, pass the pop rocks!"

Last edited:
Draymond should stay cool, but at the same time Lebron shouldn't be stepping over people. That's the passive aggressive Lebron people don't care for.
Perhaps, but a serial nut-kicker and puncher one flagrant from suspension probably should check himself before he wreck himself.

Draymond is a mental patient. Is his best friend a 7 year old and they go home and laugh at this stuff while eating raw cake batter and watching Friday Night Videos????

"I hit someone else on the balls, teeeheeeheee, pass the pop rocks!"
Gave you a like for Friday Night Videos

Perhaps, but a serial nut-kicker and puncher one flagrant from suspension probably should check himself before he wreck himself.
Heading into the series I would have bet that Delly would do something dirty (check) and Green would be forced to sit out a game (there's still time).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom