NBA Playoffs | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

The Cavs-get-all-the-calls conspiracists, chime in any time on at the clear Iggy turnover that turned into 2 for GS.

That was an awful call, no question.

I'm no "Cavs get all the calls guy", but I certainly think they got scared and didn't call the JR foul which was a big swing. I'd say the overall officiating(allowing a ton of physical play and illegal screens - on both teams, but that Jefferson screen - my God) has favored the Cavs tonight, but I'm not really a conspiracy guy.

Terrible officiating tonight. At some point, you have to call a foul.

Kyrie has played a great game, but he's predictably getting carried away and shooting them out of it...though to be fair, everyone is just standing and watching him.

Just an enormous play by Iguodala/Barnes there. GS is clearly the better and deeper team.

I want GS to win the series because I enjoy watching them play so much, but I'm torn because I don't want a 5 game series and if GS wins this one it's over.

LOL, Lebron looking tired, standing around, passing, and pulling up while Kyrie chucks...but he's got the energy to get into it with Draymond's grimy dirt under his fingernails as* at this point. SMH.

This game is awful to watch....why have officials out there at all?

He is. In Syracuse basketball terms, he's Billy Owens. Not Carmelo. He's awesome. Does it all. Not the best, though.

Notch below the best. Nothing criminal in that.

Curry's shooting gets most of the attention, but his finishes are incredibly fun to watch too. Most entertaining player to watch that I've seen, hands down.

Cleveland is basically just running into dudes full speed moving screens. it's a joke. golden state is so much better than this cavs team that if this weren't the finals it would be a 4-5 game series. it still may be, but the officials are doing their best to extend this series.

edit: as I type this they call 2 fouls on verejao in like 3 seconds. LOL.
edit2:What are they reviewing? love runs into verejao with two hands, and then wants the call?
Time to Sit a few plays out, hoss.
hoss?

Lebron does it all, but I'd rather have Steph. He's the guy who gets buckets. That's still the most important thing in basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom